Can I be honest?...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
Yeah floff, when I was 12 that was the last greatest year of my life for a long time. When my brother and I turned 13 we weren't allowed to play with our toys anymore or watch cartoons.

=/ that's sad. up til high school I played with my kid brother's toys. lol no one should be too old to be a kid =/

Hi--I don't care what your age is...you are welcome here. I am 53, and some people probably think that someone my age shouldn't be lonely.

Don't listen to harsh words of people putting you down. If you are here, it's for a reason.

If you want to PM me, I will answer you...please tell me a bit about yourself and why you are here. I won't answer as if I am your Mother or Grandmother, I promise!

Badjedidude said:
^^Where do you live?

Porto,Portugal. Slutty girls at age ten since 1143

WishingWell said:
Hi--I don't care what your age is...you are welcome here. I am 53, and some people probably think that someone my age shouldn't be lonely.

Don't listen to harsh words of people putting you down. If you are here, it's for a reason.

If you want to PM me, I will answer you...please tell me a bit about yourself and why you are here. I won't answer as if I am your Mother or Grandmother, I promise!

I personally don't see age as a mindset definer so I really didn't ever expected you (I read that you were 53 before in here) to talk to me like a mother or grandmother,especially after seeing some of your posts.

I just created this thread cause I was expecting people to not take me serious cause... oh come on,say we're talking about a matter like religion,education or the big bang theory (not the show :p),would you really consider an opinion of a 12 year old like me when most of you are adults/late teens?

Yes, I would, I have found that many kids your age have points of view that can still bring me to ponder. I don't think age as anything to do with intelligent conversation. I have talked to 40yr old ppl that still have the mind set of an 10yr old and 10yr olds that actaully say this that leaves me flabbergasted.

Ladysphinx said:
I have talked to 40yr old ppl that still have the mind set of an 10yr old

I've talked to older people like that and it mostly freaked me out. Like, "how the fresia did you not grow up emotionally?"

I don't get that I guess.

I was lonesome at 8 and suicidal by 11. Glad you found something that helps, even if we are a rather unconventional bunch.

If you are really 12 just go outside more and stay on this forum posting alot less. When you get older, especially 21 or older, everyone just want to sit around and gossip with alcohol in their hand.

I know this one twelve year old whose parents force him to constantly babysit his three younger siblings and he has no friends his age at all as a result, I feel sorry for him. One day I was playing some ps3 game with him and I heard him refer to some PSN friends across the country he never met as his "friends". One of my neighbors has a child named Matthew that is 12 years old and I never see him outside either, because his parents do not let him out. One of my cousins is also 12 and he just wants to trance out playing video games all the time.

For some reason your peer generation in the USA does not go out any longer. Video games and internet is a big culprit, but probably the biggest is that Americans do not trust their kids outside alone any more. Do kids in your locality still roam freely(like Tom Sawyer)? I have many relatives in Greece at the opposite end of the Mediterranean and the villagers there still have enough trust to allow their kids unsupervised outside to play about.

Latest posts

Back