Can I get YOUR opinion?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
ok, so im in this class about games where we learn about the history of board games and chess games and such. i sit by this girl... during class time we'd play games like chess or card games or some honeysuckle or some simple games. i always play these games with her just because she sits next to me... we have good times playing these games. shes into computer games...etc. now ive had this class for only 3 weeks, so ive only met her 3 times... would it seem awkward or weird or creepy if i asked her to have lunch with me? and i dont kno anything personal about this girl really, and im bad at reading signs and all that... any advice?

Umm, I'm not sure how close you are with her, so I can't say for sure,
but maybe its a bit too early?? I'd wait a couple more weeks and get to know her more,
Maybe you could drop hints to her that you are kinda interested, or try slightly flirting with her and see how she reacts,
, but this is just my opinion, if you think you're familiar enough with her, go ahead and ask her, I don't think there is any loss in asking her.

Sure, why not.
You been inneracting with her.
Dude....just like that Eh...So there is a class you can take to teach you how to play with a girl :p
ya know...sometimes I wanna invite a girl over to my place and play...after 20 dinners...lol
That's one way to get to know her better.

yeah...flirt with her...I'm sure you been trying to do that...lol
mmmm....make body contacts with her ?
Make dumb excuses to touch her hands or arm...
Such as...when it's her turn to move the pieces of the board game...Reach over and touch her hand as if it's
your turn and say..."Oops..my bad ".lol Look at her in the eyes when you say that...
Compliment her...You know...like "wow cool move"..
but look at her face or eyes...as you're saying "OH WOW..." like she's the pretties thing you ever seen.
or..." one of these days..I'm going to figure you out"
It's not what you say...it's how you say it...
Or pretend like you're lost and need her help to explain or show something to you...:p

Get her to smile or laugh..so that she feels good and relaxed being around you.

Just be yourself..

If you like her, ask her to eat lunch with you..

As long as it's not life or death that she accepts, and you're cool with any version of "no" (being "no never" or more optimistically "I don't know you very well maybe when I know you better") and keep acting the same with her, it should be fine.

Note the insane jealousy I have over here - A *class* about board and card games? You ROCK!

Hugs!

it wont seem weird. she will most likely feel flattered. She might say no if she has a boyfriend or does not want a relationship and fears that you would be more interested in her if she ate with you.

You never know till you try though. It not weird to ask; just really hard to do lol.

now heres the bigger problem...how the hell do i start asking the question? i mean i dont want to be like "blah blah blah, o ya u wanna go to lunch with me?" out of the blue you know? maybe im just thinking too much.

some dialog example would be helpful.

im just so sick of being lonely and single and pathetic.

Maybe, when you're both not busy, just say something like, "Hey, wanna go out to get something to eat?" Just casual... Believe it or not, females don't need or want all the fancy complications. Just casually ask her when you're both not busy.

When's your class?

If it's near lunch, ask her if she's hungry - maybe you want to eat together?

If not, here's something you might want to try..

What you *might* want to do is find a game you have that you *haven't* played in class - OR (if it's relevant) some move in Chess or something that you want to check out and ask her if she would like to meet you for lunch and try it out?

That makes the encounter a lot more neutral.. It keeps you in something you already know and allows you to explore other subjects without the pressure of it maybe being a date..

Make sense? (I'm *really* bad at making sense, sorry!)

Hugs!

Sylver said:
When's your class?

If it's near lunch, ask her if she's hungry - maybe you want to eat together?

If not, here's something you might want to try..

What you *might* want to do is find a game you have that you *haven't* played in class - OR (if it's relevant) some move in Chess or something that you want to check out and ask her if she would like to meet you for lunch and try it out?

That makes the encounter a lot more neutral.. It keeps you in something you already know and allows you to explore other subjects without the pressure of it maybe being a date..

Make sense? (I'm *really* bad at making sense, sorry!)

Hugs!

great advice, but ya my class ends right at lunch time, so thats why im thinking lunch

Great, then ask her if after class does she want to go grab something to eat.

SighX99 said:
now heres the bigger problem...how the hell do i start asking the question? i mean i dont want to be like "blah blah blah, o ya u wanna go to lunch with me?" out of the blue you know? maybe im just thinking too much.

some dialog example would be helpful.

im just so sick of being lonely and single and pathetic.

If she's interested....it's not really going to matter what you say
as far dialog....Listen to her...or her body talk.
You're inneracting with her already...

Maybe this entire times..she's thinking...
"I wish this guy would ask me out to go do something" :p

Have you ever thought of it like that ?

Nah.It is not quite awkward.

If she like you,you can sense it with her actions,attitude towards you and maybe gut feeling.

everybody on here is thinking way too much. Quit trying to "sense her actions" and "read her body"...

you'll be wrong most if not all of the time.

Just do this "blah blah blah... oh class is almost out, hey... wanna grab lunch with me?"

OR

"blah blah balh.... oh class is almost out, well I was thinking of going to x restaurant, wanna join?"

Don't try, don't think... just do this.

Latest posts

Back