Can LK Guess Your Real Name, Height, And Where You Live?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Equinox said:
silver birch leaves said:
Let me have some fun then :)

Equinox

Name: Jannike :)
Height: 6'0''
Lives: Oslo (but this one was obvious)

I like that guess. This was a good guess, and you even got 1/3 of it right. You can call me Jannike if you want to. ;)
Pretty name, and thank you.:)

floffyschneeman said:
oh wow, I killed this thread. I am sorry LK (no)

Hi floffyschneeman.

You sure did mess everything up! I shall recommend your prompt dismissal from the forum to bjarne immediately. Shame on you.

LoneKiller said:
floffyschneeman said:

Hi floffyschneeman.

You sure did mess everything up! I shall recommend your prompt dismissal from the forum to bjarne immediately. Shame on you.

oh noes! :O

aaand, Hi LK :D

floffyschneeman said:
LoneKiller said:
floffyschneeman said:

Hi floffyschneeman.

oh noes! :O

aaand, Hi LK :D
Hi floffyschneeman. How's the world treating you?:)

floffyschneeman said:
ehm, I have yet to find out ^^ and how's you? :D
Not too bad. I was a little down the past couple of days, but we all share that feeling from time to time. It's nice to be part of a forum where the members actually give a honeysuckle how each other are doing, and more than willing to help.

LoneKiller said:
floffyschneeman said:
ehm, I have yet to find out ^^ and how's you? :D
Not too bad. I was a little down the past couple of days, but we all share that feeling from time to time. It's nice to be part of a forum where the members actually give a honeysuckle how each other are doing, and more than willing to help.

yes, ALL is like our cove. It feels safe. I am glad you also feel like that here. I was feeling like a downer these past days as well but mostly hormonal. lol anyway, whenever that happens, I always play the line 'I get by with a little help from my friends' over and over in my mind :D

"secreta"

Name: I'm thinking your real name is "secreta."
Height: '5"5
Lives: Russia

"lonely gal"

Name: Julie
Height: '5"2
Lives: Los Angeles

"meekthoughts"

Name: Kathy
Height: '5"5
Lives: New Jersey

I've noticed that there are members around that I didn't know of when I created the thread a while back on how I think a particular member looks. If you want, I can resurrect that thread and try to guess members who weren't members at that time I 1st made it, and even members who have already been done,wanting me to take another stab at it. No cheating.I promise.:) If you want me to, say the word.

Latest posts

Back