candy crush and how much it sucks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a game on Facebook. My sister got me playing it to help her, and now 20 or so of my friends are sending me requests every day...so I have to play.

It's stupid, Naleena, lol. But I'm sure the makers of that stupid game are making millions.

Naleena said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
There is no skill or intelligence in that stupid game.

WTF is candy crush? Seriously? I figured you for WOW guy. What did you expect with a name like candy crush?..lol

Lmao! Nal your response made me burst out laughing... hahaha.

What do you expect from Facebook?

It's the worst game in history, I'd rather play Russian Roulette.

My wife likes it.
emoticon-00181-fubar.gif

Instead of enjoying the game, candy crush always make me feel like smashing something. So I stopped playing it.

Nothing personal, but do you guys have nothing better to do than hating on something you clearly don't like? Might as well spend the energy on something useful.

Rosebolt said:
Nothing personal, but do you guys have nothing better to do than hating on something you clearly don't like? Might as well spend the energy on something useful.

I don't hate it though.. just the game frustrates me sometimes lol

Hahahahaha, oh Candy Crush. How is it even a Saga? Doesn't make sense at all! All it is is a frustrating game of bejeweled that does nothing for our blood sugar (and blood pressure, maybe) with a creepy and overly manly voice saying "...sweeeeet". Kinda writes me out honestly.

When Bejeweled players go to hell, their punishment is to play Candy Crush for all eternity.

Latest posts

Back