Careless What Others Think

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bar

Reaction score
I posted these self-help MP3 files on SPW (Social Phobia World) awhile ago and thought i mite as well share with you guys too. I used these alot amd i'd like to think these helped me get over my Social Anxiety. I used to listen to them when i was going asleep at night and have the on repeat so they would play over and over for about 8 or 9 hours each night, i was sound asleep but my subconscious mind was taking it all in. I'll post a few others too, but dont post replys saying there crap or there rubbish just because they dont or have'nt worked for you in the past i want everyone to try them and make there own mind up because on forums like these alot of people tend to just follow what higher ranking members and others think about things, so doing that will just drag the whole thread down. Also if you do use any of them i want you to actually believe that there going to work, say to yourself that "ok this what is going to cure me from..." say it when you listen to it each night and it will have a bigger impact on you, Remember you bring about what you think about. God listen to me i sound like an internet salesman or something lol,

Careless what others think.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zy2cyzgwjzt

Jesus, man. 4 new threads in a row. Lol...thanks for the enthusiasm, I suppose. :p

There's a section in ALL where you can post interesting articles and stuff like this...it's in the Resources area. :) Thanks for contributing!

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Jesus, man. 4 new threads in a row. Lol...thanks for the enthusiasm, I suppose. :p

There's a section in ALL where you can post interesting articles and stuff like this...it's in the Resources area. :) Thanks for contributing!

----Steve

No probs man, i have alot more of these so i'll just keep them in the one thread in the resources area :)

Latest posts

Back