Cats šŸ±

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like cats in any shapes or colors but Iā€™ve noticed that those completely black cats have a extra special place in my heart. ā¤ļø
Molly: A tiny lady, completely black with a long coat. Her eyes seem a little too big for her frame and that gives her this surprised look all the time. A super confident cat that would thrive in any setting. Itā€™s fun cause when I took her out of her cage, she rubs agains my legs and meows a little before going full on attack on a toy. šŸ˜Ā  Ā 
Also got another Ragdoll. A huge boy with a voice that sounds like a cello. šŸ˜‚

It's been a long summer. Each day we have had around 16 cats, almost always full capacity. A lot of new cat faces but some of the regulars as well.
There is this cat named Sivert. He is a lightly highlighted Ragdoll with beautiful light blue eyes. šŸ˜
A beautiful big cat that always wants cuddles. He isĀ the perfect choice to let out with other cats I was unsure would go well with others. He's calm, assertive and curious. He doesn't seem to feel the need to be top dog. He just wants to hang out and be friends. šŸ˜»
I'm taking some days off and I think he won't be here when I get back. He's one of those that I'll miss. Hope I get to see him again.Ā 
Bob the cat is also one that I love.Ā He's old so he needs to be out with others that's not gonna bully him. One thing that I don't mind never hearing again is his yelling and crying! šŸ˜‚ Drama cat for sure ā¤ļø

Awwwwww! The cats sound so great.
My old cat will meow and yell like crazy for food off and on all day ! lol He likes to start at 4 am! Who is hungry at 4 am???????? He is also 5 pounds overweight!

ahsatan said:
Awwwwww! The cats sound so great.
My old cat will meow and yell like crazy for food off and on all day ! lol He likes to start at 4 am! Who is hungry at 4 am???????? He is also 5 pounds overweight!

šŸ˜†
Yeah I have a cat thatā€™s like that sometimes too. He will position himself outside of my room and keep yelling and yelling until heā€™s sure Iā€™m awake. šŸ˜‚

cEdR84N.jpg

It may be hard to tell from the picture but he has a cream color too him. It is kind of unusual but it really works well.

My scanner is getting pretty old. It doesn't work well with newer operating systems. Well generally it doesn't work. I get tired of fixing it, so I leave it non-functional. Ā I noticed that it was working, though I am sure that it will not stay in that state long. Not having anything that needed scanned, I drew a picture of a cat because I am a really good drawer.

After scanning it realized that I had just done a CAT Scan. I bet I am as good of a doctor as I an a drawer.

eTQR2uk.jpg

I think we have the same artistic skill lvl Minus šŸ˜‹
I actually made a drawing of me and Unix some time ago!
šŸ˜ He got an abnormally long neck on it šŸ˜‚

I really like the first one. šŸ˜
When I wroteĀ that I kind of felt likeĀ itā€™s gonna sound like the second one is crap butĀ itā€™s not. šŸ˜‰
Keep it up panda šŸ¼
Your day going good btw?

MissBehave said:
When I wroteĀ that I kind of felt likeĀ itā€™s gonna sound like the second one is crap butĀ itā€™s not. šŸ˜‰
Keep it up panda šŸ¼
Your day going good btw?

Thanks,Ā 

No my day started off kind of grumpy.Ā  Horrible traffic on my commute to work.Ā  And I'm feeling more tired than usual.Ā  After some breakfast though I feel slightly better.Ā  I think I ate too many sunflower seeds last night.Ā  Probably too dehydrated from the salt.

PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
Keep it up panda šŸ¼
Your day going good btw?

Thanks,Ā 

No my day started off kind of grumpy.Ā  Horrible traffic on my commute to work.Ā  And I'm feeling more tired than usual.Ā  After some breakfast though I feel slightly better.Ā  I think I ate too many sunflower seeds last night.Ā  Probably too dehydrated from the salt.

Did you say sunflower seeds!?! šŸ˜

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back