Change to *Up for Debate"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel

Reaction score
Religous debate is no longer allowed, as the forum description now states.

I can't talk about Jashin? Or my Pastafarianism? :(

It's a pity because I like the religious debates. But it seems they can't be kept civil. So, wise decision.

Why not the people who wants to shut it down just don't go to that section or post in it?

Jack Kerouac said:
Why don't you guys just shut it down instead of pretending that people are even debating there. That makes the most sense.

Because yours is the only voice saying it should be shut down. If you will examine the thread you created, not one other person actually agreed with you.

As Sanal suggested, it's simple enough to avoid reading/posting in that section if you wish.

Sanal said:
Why not the people who wants to shut it down just don't go to that section or post in it?

Part of the idea behind the origin of that section was that it would be easy to avoid for those that it bothered and those that had no interest.

Minus said:
Sanal said:

Part of the idea behind the origin of that section was that it would be easy to avoid for those that it bothered and those that had no interest.

It seems some people don't like not being able to take a honeysuckle on a certain religion.

Religious debates are now banned so I don't think there's gonna be any problem now.

Sanal said:
Religious debates are now banned so I don't think there's gonna be any problem now.

I honestly forsee steel adding politics to this list :S

i'd like him to add it now cut out the offensive topics, bullshit drama and possible bannings :S

wait what am i saying *sits down with feet up on the nearest coffee table and eats popcorn* :cool: bring on the political debates!

Van Hooligan X said:
Sanal said:

i'd like him to add it now cut out the offensive topics, bullshit drama and possible bannings :S

wait what am i saying *sits down with feet up on the nearest coffee table and eats popcorn* :cool: bring on the political debates!

I see the same thing coming. It's only a matter of time. Perhaps JK will get his wish after all, and the debate section will go. Not in one instant, but by increments.

Nyktimos said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Sanal said:

I see the same thing coming. It's only a matter of time. Perhaps JK will get his wish after all, and the debate section will go. Not in one instant, but by increments.

naaa there will always be awesome sauce topics to debate right and wrong about, cloning for example

maybe just the banning of saying your opinion is fact when it clearly isn't :D *shares popcorn with nyktimos* :)

Van Hooligan X said:
maybe just the banning of saying your opinion is fact when it clearly isn't :D *shares popcorn with nyktimos* :)

Oooh, popcorn.

*munch, munch*

What kind of milkshake have you got there?

:)

Strawberry milkshake and popcorn? Politics debates are kool btw :p cos I don't understand a thing:p

Sanal said:
Strawberry milkshake and popcorn?

Shrewberry? Ptah!

Sanal said:
Politics debates are kool btw :p cos I don't understand a thing:p

Nothing to understand. Two groups of people each think they're right and the other group is way more fundamentalist than they really are. And both groups would be more fundamentalist if they could get away with it, though they often don't realise that themselves. The rest is smoke and mirrors!

Nyktimos said:
Sanal said:

Nothing to understand. Two groups of people each think they're right and the other group is way more fundamentalist than they really are. And both groups would be more fundamentalist if they could get away with it, though they often don't realise that themselves. The rest is smoke and mirrors!

Are you for real?

Sanal said:
Nyktimos said:
Sanal said:

Are you for real?

Not usually.

Latest posts

Back