change

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swirlturtle

Reaction score
They say change is the only constant in life. I never really thought of the word much when I was younger but now it hasa very profound effect on me. Most people, I have come to noticed are afraid of change or have issues about changing. But only few understands that life is always changing and no matter how we try to control it or stop it, it will keep flowing and moving. It is ironic how change can feel so unatural when nature is about changing and moving. I have just been ponderingabout it lately and I wonder what other people are mostly scared of changing and how they ready themselves for it or what some people find so hard to change and how they try push themselves to doing it.

Change isn't easy. It's also easier to leave things as they are, I suppose it's down to how much you really want to change and weather you have the energy and will to do so.

Whatever the case I believe that change is possible, though it's completely down to the individual.

Well, we often know how to handle what's familiar. That's why it's often so scary: we don't know if it's going to be good or hurt very, very badly.

I don't mind regular "life changes". I mean, we learn to grow up... That is a big change from being a little kid, to a teen, then to an adult.

Personally the change I do NOT like is unwanted, sudden change.

However I am a person of habit - routine is my thing. And IF I wanted to do something "out of the ordinary" it has to be my choice otherwise it feels like I am being pressured.

I was like that before. I had a lot of inhibitions. I dont like being in a situation where i am not prepaired to be in and i needed some time to ready myself for the sudden change. Until a change came that did not gave me any time to get ready. And now i feel like the opposite... Sometimes i wonder if i am really scared of routine, of being comfortable to something or used to to something. It is something sad but i know this is part of a process and i am possitive that after awhile, i will learn to balance.

Not sure about change, I find if I stay in one place too long I get bored. However f**k inhibitions. Don't care what other people might think about you. I can't care what other people think of me because I don't care what I think of me!

It makes me feel empowered because if someone's going to shun me for my actions then it's their problem (unless I was being an ass of course!)

I generally do not like big changes, especially if I'm comfortable. Small changes are good though.

Latest posts

Back