Chasing after a girl and need advice.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
well CTF...i might as will get all the important details out of the way and be thorough from the get go. it'll be all down hill from there. :)

You're such a romantic, LC. :p

?uest Love said:
So i met this girl at a bar after a friend introduced us. Got her number and been texted her for about a week or so. I want to ask her out but I never see her around. So i think i'd be weird to straight up ask her out without seeing her after that time. My friends tell me to take my time and ask her at least after I've chilled with her a few times. What do u guys think I should do? Would asking her to dinner or for a coffee too soon?

i think you should tell her you would love to see her again. try and see her often not for a date but as an everyday friend. make her know you love seeing her. this should put the impression that you like her in her mind. girls like attention and they would do anything to get attention and better still they fall in love easier with guys that gives them attention.

Latest posts

Back