Chat Room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would this forum be better if we had a chat room?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Sky

Reaction score
Do you think that this forum would be better for all of us lonely people if we had a chat room? Would a chat room help us from being so lonely?

I put no for the simple reason that if we all wonted to chat like that then we could just add one another to hower msn act.

Just my way of thinking tho

i think a chat rooms a good idea. but hardly anybody even uses the shoutbox as it is. its also killer hard 2 even get anything going w/anybody on here on like yahoo aim or msn. so i dunno. it dont seem like really a lot of peeps r interested in more than just writing letters. or maybe everybody really shy here. not sure. either way. i guess a chat room wouldnt work :( :(

I wouldn't mind seeing one but it might be kind of useless since we could just use AIM and Yahoo, or whatever... The only person from here I have on Yahoo though is Jales. lol

yeah right. gl getting anybody even on a msgr Lmao. unless its just me. & i terrify peeps LoL. it seems like everybody just rather stay in here. & write letters
i got like 1 person on here on my yahoo. & i still havent talked 2 them yet LoLoL. & i think it was like 3 wks ago we traded name thingies
:rolleyes:
ppl just s-h-y shy shy here. im telling u

People still write letters? That's amazing. lol

I don't get why people are shy when you talk on a messenger, it isn't like it's face to face or anything. I doubt you would terrify me though, NewBirth. It takes a lot to do that to me so you should add me sometime. lol

I'm usually the one that gets people afraid of me... People have asked me before if I'm going to bring a gun to school. lol

sure. we should do that.
peeps always just thought i had a gun in school LoL. it wasnt like a...**** she bringing it 2day? kinda thing. more like a... b careful shes got a gun kinda thing. course that was in the days b4 this fuqen 0 tolerance chit.
oh the good ole days. sometimes i really miss highschool LoL

I think a chatroom certainly wouldn't hurt, only problem is you would probably need moderators. I generally don't like to give out my msn or anything like cause I'm deathly afraid of running into someone I know (retarded yes but it's happened before). Plus I use msn, which seems like noone who lives in the states uses ...

yeah. that was some of the probs i was talking about. & yep. seems like alotta peeps here r scared 2 give out their msgr names.
i think most ppl in the us use yahoo now. but some still use msn i think

NewBirth said:
or maybe everybody really shy here. not sure.

You could have a good point there.

I prefer the forum as I can use the spell cheek. With out it you would probably have difficulty understanding me.

Also on an instant messenger you would fined it moor difficult to make convo. Well i would.

NewBirth said:
sure. we should do that.
peeps always just thought i had a gun in school LoL. it wasnt like a...**** she bringing it 2day? kinda thing. more like a... b careful shes got a gun kinda thing. course that was in the days b4 this fuqen 0 tolerance chit.
oh the good ole days. sometimes i really miss highschool LoL

Well, go ahead and add one of them sometime then. My AIM is Parasite UnKnoWN and my Yahoo is spike_spiegel40

Yeah, ever since Columbine and Virgina Tech, school's have been really stupid about that honeysuckle. Good thing you still aren't in school then, they'll call the cops on you just because some ****** is going around saying you have gun. lol

bluey said:
NewBirth said:
or maybe everybody really shy here. not sure.

You could have a good point there.

I prefer the forum as I can use the spell cheek. With out it you would probably have difficulty understanding me.

Also on an instant messenger you would fined it moor difficult to make convo. Well i would.
bluey Lmaoooooo i just cant tell u how fun it is 2 have u here LoLoL
but yeah i guess some peeps have issues on msgrs. me? i find it easier

DeathByDrowBlades said:
Well, go ahead and add one of them sometime then. My AIM is Parasite UnKnoWN and my Yahoo is spike_spiegel40

Yeah, ever since Columbine and Virgina Tech, school's have been really stupid about that honeysuckle. Good thing you still aren't in school then, they'll call the cops on you just because some ****** is going around saying you have gun. lol
yeah. well okay. i just hope ur not going 2b another dead log Lmao on my msgr.
2 bad about how the schools r now. back when i was in hs most peeps had weapons. nobody called the cops unless they were used LoL. we werent allowed 2 h-a-v-e weapons. but nobody would bring in the law unless the weapon was used. weapons just meant suspension
shrugs

oh dear yes. back 2 da chat room.
i still think its a good idea. i just wish there was a way it could

work
i left out the word work LoL omg

how does this shoutbox work? upside down?or what am I doing wrong?

e.m.e. said:
how does this shoutbox work? upside down?or what am I doing wrong?

the bottom message is the most recent, it took me a little bit to find that out too

This has been tried before, failed every time. =_=
I think it's because the people here are too busy...

its kinda uncomfortable, cause I have to scroll down all the time just to read the bottom message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back