Chat Room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would this forum be better if we had a chat room?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it easier to just grab the little scroll thing and drag it with my mouse, you know that little thing that's on the far right of the screen, I use windows xp, I have no idea where it would be for a mac or vista

In the same place I would think. I use vista and its still in the same place. I would say the the litol scroll thing would be in he same place WTF you use as the sight dose not Chang with the version of windows a member may be using.

bluey said:
I put no for the simple reason that if we all wonted to chat like that then we could just add one another to hower msn act.

Just my way of thinking tho

I was in a guild in travian a year or so back and we had some neat o the board chat room that was very nice. I think if a good easy to use and stable program could be found, people would use it.

Since my computers are used for other things then the web, I have not used ICQ, AIM, MSN, or any of those chat programs in years. They eat up ram, load on boot up and in general are annoying. Games come with their own chat. I also don't like none game chat in most places because almost all that is ever talked about is body part's related in some way. It gets VERY old. I am sure it's not like that everywhere, but I don't have the patience to spend looking for a place where 90% of the conversation isn't that.

Skorian said:
bluey said:
I put no for the simple reason that if we all wonted to chat like that then we could just add one another to hower msn act.

Just my way of thinking tho

I was in a guild in travian a year or so back and we had some neat o the board chat room that was very nice. I think if a good easy to use and stable program could be found, people would use it.

Since my computers are used for other things then the web, I have not used ICQ, AIM, MSN, or any of those chat programs in years. They eat up ram, load on boot up and in general are annoying. Games come with their own chat. I also don't like none game chat in most places because almost all that is ever talked about is body part's related in some way. It gets VERY old. I am sure it's not like that everywhere, but I don't have the patience to spend looking for a place where 90% of the conversation isn't that.

Yea there has to be some sort of free chat room site we can customize and link to this one some how, if that's even legal I'm not sure maybe we could ask permission or something...

I agree with Skorian for people who play games, all those AIM,MSN,YIM and stuff like that are annoying programs that eat up ram, even though it's a small amount, it can make a major difference in performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back