Chat room!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't. It's already known that people who are NOT admins run it and are very abusive.

Is that in reference to me? ALL of the admin and mods in the chat room ARE mods and admins. They are different than the forum has, except for Nilla, who is in authority in both places.

The chat room and forum are two separate entities, therefore there are different mods for both.

Oh so sorry ma'lady
2bjpg-fe1fc8_1280w.jpg

GizmonicScrewdriver said:
Don't. It's already known that people who are NOT admins run it and are very abusive.

Don't know what the issue you have might be, but please don't air chat room issues on the forum. If you have an issue, please feel free to message myself, Callie, or Rodent.

Well, you are an unofficial chat am I right? Am I not free to say anything I want?
I know there are terms I have to abide by but your forum thread gives me the right to say that it has been known that those who run it, run it with severe precedence to anyone they seem fit.
And I do feel it as a member of a group, solely to help those in need, should warn, that said a group is behaving in a manner that DOES not reflect that of the forum.
Until I have been warned of such by an administrator, I will vent my frustrations about your so-called "Chat".

Well, you are an unofficial chat am I right? Am I not free to say anything I want?
I know there are terms I have to abide by but your forum thread gives me the right to say that it has been known that those who run it, run it with severe precedence to anyone they seem fit.
And I do feel it as a member of a group, solely to help those in need, should warn, that said a group is behaving in a manner that DOES not reflect that of the forum.
Until I have been warned of such by an administrator, I will vent my frustrations about your so-called "Chat".

It's the official chat to the forum. And you are absolutely free to say whatever and however you feel. I'm just not sure what the issue is. If you do have one, please message one of the moderators.

No,
I am going to say that you have tried to hijack the site with your chat,
and have been known to run out of ground rules and have made new followers alienated.
Why would I keep that a closed issue? Because you want it to be.

No,
I am going to say that you have tried to hijack the site with your chat,
and have been known to run out of ground rules and have made new followers alienated.
Why would I keep that a closed issue? Because you want it to be.

That chat is on a separate platform from the forum (Discord), and how can an official chat hijack the forum it belongs to? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Hijack not literally,
I am saying you are attempting to sway users into some chat fold. Go to school.
And the bloatware Discord does severe things to your privacy issues on any PC.

Built-in, if you install the plugins darling.
Not Discord, who has no reasoning to tell any of its backers how they're going to make any money.
Oh, wait, besides data-mining your information. I ALWAYS forgot that.

I would like to join.

By the way, GizmonicScrewdriver, Discord can be run in a browser. No software necessary. That's what I did (and prefer to do, still) when Discord didn't have an installer for Linux. It also seems that the source code is available to look at. If you download it for Linux, but you select the tar.gz instead of the deb, then it will give you a compressed file containing the source code. However, I must admit that I have not reviewed the code my self, so I'm not sure of what may really be in it. Regardless, I too consider it a contamination of my operating system, and I wish the browser version wasn't so laggy for me.

I will take your viewpoint of their chat into consideration. I am skeptical of discord groups already, but I will note that I should make sure I am.

lotux said:
I would like to join.

By the way, GizmonicScrewdriver, Discord can be run in a browser. No software necessary. That's what I did (and prefer to do, still) when Discord didn't have an installer for Linux. It also seems that the source code is available to look at. If you download it for Linux, but you select the tar.gz instead of the deb, then it will give you a compressed file containing the source code. However, I must admit that I have not reviewed the code my self, so I'm not sure of what may really be in it. Regardless, I too consider it a contamination of my operating system, and I wish the browser version wasn't so laggy for me.

I will take your viewpoint of their chat into consideration. I am skeptical of discord groups already, but I will note that I should make sure I am.

I'll PM you.

Calle and Creme want to take the forum hostage by making it as chatroom to admin powers what they don't have here.
I really could care less.

Latest posts

Back