Chat room!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted a very long story in relationships, if you would be kind enough to read it we will understand each other better

I don't think I'm really in the chat room, I feel dumb I can't find it , I remember the last time I saw messages going by quickly. I'm not there.DOH !

charlie brown said:
Posted a very long story in relationships, if you would be kind enough to read it we will understand each other better

I don't think I'm really in the chat room, I feel dumb I can't find it , I remember the last time I saw messages going by quickly. I'm not there.DOH !

I believe that's you. You'll need to go back to Discord's web page or perhaps using the desktop app would be easier to get back to. The Discord chat server is not a part of ALL itself. It's a separate program.

So I know I requested a link for the chat room some time ago but see a hacker broke in and stole the link from my PM...I definitely didn't let it expire :D

Pretty please can I have another?

itsmylife said:
So I know I requested a link for the chat room some time ago but see a hacker broke in and stole the link from my PM...I definitely didn't let it expire :D

Pretty please can I have another?

So how exactly do I know you aren't the hacker? :club:

Latest posts

Back