Chat room!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My very old link is busted.

May I have the new one?

You will get the following for being a nice person:

:club: :club: :club:

Thanks!!!  :p

Bones 2.0 said:
My very old link is busted.

May I have the new one?

You will get the following for being a nice person:

:club: :club: :club:

Thanks!!!  :p

Is your very old link for Xat?  We moved on from them, no more xat hell.  :club:

I'll PM you.

Can you send me the link again? My pc melted and I have to use it from the phone

Unix said:
Can you send me the link again? My pc melted and I have to use it from the phone

I'm seeing you are still a member in the chat room.  Have you tried to log in to Discord to access the room?  If you have, I will send you a new invite.  Let me know :)

Already I clicked on the invite the Admin sent me. Then following the instructions I registered at Discord. But I don't see any chat room.  All I see is only a tab that says "add a friend". But there is NO chatroom. How do I fix?

Dice555 said:
Already I clicked on the invite the Admin sent me. Then following the instructions I registered at Discord. But I don't see any chat room.  All I see is only a tab that says "add a friend". But there is NO chatroom. How do I fix?

The member list is showing that you are in the chat.  Can you maybe try another browser or the app?

Nothing else happens. When I go on Discord, all I see is the name Wumpus. Who is Wumpus?? 
You said that I am in the chat room. But I see No chat button at all.  No place to type out any message.

Send me a new invite please, I have created a new account

Dice555 said:
Nothing else happens. When I go on Discord, all I see is the name Wumpus. Who is Wumpus?? 
You said that I am in the chat room. But I see No chat button at all.  No place to type out any message.

Sorry for the delay, my power was off for 3 hours last night, so I was unable to reply.  I will try to help you when I get home in an hour.

Unix said:
Send me a new invite please, I have created a new account

Okay, I will PM you.

You said I'm in the chat room. But I see NO chat button. There is No place to type any message there.

Latest posts

Back