Childfree Naturist

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyGuy1

Reaction score
A lot of people in my life don't know that I have no desire to raise children ever or that I enjoy social nudity. I wish I could tell more people about it, but it CAN be a little controversial. Not that I agree it should be, but that's the world in which we live. I must admit, though, it is fun to feel like a rebel. :)

It can be tough to relate to people, since society tells us that everyone wants kids and that nudity is a shameful, private thing.

But I figured if anyone could accept this, it'd be you folks.

It'd be great to find others on this board who are either childfree, naturist, or both. Feel free to reach out to me! I would definitely like to hear from you.

If anyone has any questions about either of these lifestyle choices, please feel free to ask! I'd be more than happy to dispel any rumors.

I'm childfree, I've never wanted kids & taken steps to ensure I would never have any.

I am more than comfortable with my body & attach no shame to the naked form(despite all my mothers best efforts Hah!).

It's a bit on the cold side where I live for going around naked though.

I never had a desire for children, but ended up with a beautiful son who I wouldn't trade for the world. Such is life, you never know what is around the next bend. I think in today's society, people are far more open and accepting to other people's lifestyles and choices than they were in the past. I think it's a positive thing if you know that you don't want kids, not everyone does and there's nothing wrong with that. P.S - same goes for the social nudity too...I love the feeling of freedom being naked brings. Anyway, cheers and welcome to the site! :)

I don't have kids. Don't know if I will ever have them. But I have too much jiggle jaggle to go free in my birthday suit. But power on to those that do go oh-so free.

welcome to the forum :)

After that nudist swimming pool where I had to go for two years to get my physiotherapy, I fear nothing :p

Alma and Vanilla, guys always go jiggle jaggle, even the skinny ones

Childfree hete too. I enjoy nudity inside my home and it doesnt bother me at nudity places.

Hi LonelyGuy :)

LonelyGuy1 said:
A lot of people in my life don't know that I have no desire to raise children ever or that I enjoy social nudity. I wish I could tell more people about it, but it CAN be a little controversial.

You can talk about it here :p

Latest posts

Back