College student looking forward to relocating...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illuminatus

Reaction score
In a year, I'll be ready to transfer to a University and I wanted to get far away from home. I want to go somewhere down south where it doesn't snow 6 inches everyday. I have a hard time meeting new people and this scares me a lot. I get very paranoid and nervous when I'm around people I don't know (I know that's sad). At the school I'm at now I already know people from high school but really haven't made any new friends. I'm just wondering if anyone had some advice as how to meet new people, conversation starters, and how to not come off desperate. I particularly would like to find a nice female so guys help me out with the chicks! A lot of girls do approach me because they think I'm cute but that doesn't seem to be enough for me to have a decent self-esteem (I get so paranoid). I don't want to move far away to get away from these people and then end up living the same lonely life that I live now. I really appreciate you taking the time out to help a fellow loner.

Hey don't worry about it too much, it's a unique experience

ya with college it's pretty easy I've noticed you can always start off with asking where are you from and what are planning to major in what classes are you taking and you can talk about that how you like the caffiteria food

eh so you got a lot of snow i can relate I'm from Iowa and here's it's like 6 months of winter I'm working on getting through feburary

do you know what you like to study? univeristy of Hawwai would be an excellent choice and I bet there'd be a lot of babes there

confidence the only rule there is really just fake it,

just put on a smug smirk and throw yourself in the deep end and you can do it

:D

goodluck my friend

Latest posts

Back