Complaint about ALL's Ventrilo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
Every single time I go in there "Dayro" Angel's aka VanillaCreme's boyfriend is in there either playing rock music or doing immature stuff that is very offensive. There is also this other guy in there that seems to be "Dayro"'s friend "pEtrify". "Dayro" is a mean guy and likes to pick on me in there. I don't think people want to go in there because of those two because I know I don't want to go in there because of them.

The Ventrilo server is external to ALL, in much the same way as MSN and other messengers are. While VanillaCreme kindly made it available for ALL members, it is not moderated by us, and users use it at their own risk.

maybe it would be best if you just set up your own, new, ventrilo server, that way you can police it as you wish :)

Steel said:
The Ventrilo server is external to ALL, in much the same way as MSN and other messengers are. While VanillaCreme kindly made it available for ALL members, it is not moderated by us, and users use it at their own risk.

Caesium said:
Steel, you're beginning to annoy me.

Am i missing something? There is nothing Steel can do about VanillaCreme's server.

Caesium said:
Minus said:
Am i missing something?

Yup. Just ignore it, and walk on by.

If it is a private thing then possibly a public post isn't the place for it.

Save the complaints. It doesn't belong exclusively to ALL. I've been meaning to buy a Vent server for a while. This site just gave me a boost to really do it. Yes, everyone here at ALL is more than welcome to go into it if they wish, but no, it's not JUST for this site.

Second, Knight, it seems to me you specifically go in there to annoy him. I told him to stop. And he's been decent with you. I do try to keep him in a room that you're not in, but he can just move to where he wants. I can't help that.

VanillaCreme said:
Save the complaints. It doesn't belong exclusively to ALL. I've been meaning to buy a Vent server for a while. This site just gave me a boost to really do it. Yes, everyone here at ALL is more than welcome to go into it if they wish, but no, it's not JUST for this site.

Second, Knight, it seems to me you specifically go in there to annoy him. I told him to stop. And he's been decent with you. I do try to keep him in a room that you're not in, but he can just move to where he wants. I can't help that.

lol You treat your man like a child. Rightly so, he seems to act like one.

But you're right. This is a private matter and really doesn't have any place here on the forums.

It's none of your business what I treat him like. You're hardly ever in Vent at all. You don't know what really goes on.

VanillaCreme said:

Welcome to the world of a moderator :(

The vent is a very cool place tho :)

VanillaCreme said:
It's none of your business what I treat him like. You're hardly ever in Vent at all. You don't know what really goes on.

*sighs* I'm not the only one who attests to you becoming a ***** lately. Why you tend to get on my particular case no matter what I say is beyond me. It's sort of ironic, you know: you're the one always accusing me of being argumentative.

Liapos said:
VanillaCreme said:

*sighs* I'm not the only one who attests to you becoming a ***** lately. Why you tend to get on my particular case no matter what I say is beyond me. It's sort of ironic, you know: you're the one always accusing me of being argumentative.

Dude, I don't know the full story of all this but its not very nice calling someone a *****. She has paid for us to use this you know. She could just bane you. The fact that she dose not I think shoes that she is a nice person.

In fact if I was her and I was paying for you to use this and you called me that I would not let you in again.

Bluey said:
Liapos said:
VanillaCreme said:

Dude, I don't know the full story of all this but its not very nice calling someone a *****. She has paid for us to use this you know. She could just bane you. The fact that she dose not I think shoes that she is a nice person.

In fact if I was her and I was paying for you to use this and you called me that I would not let you in again.

If you don't know the story, then don't comment on it.

And like she said, I'm hardly ever in there.

Liapos said:
If you don't know the story, then don't comment on it.

And like she said, I'm hardly ever in there.

I well comment on anything I like since its been posted on a public forum.

samba101 said:
how do I get in there?

You can PM VanillaCreme for the details. I have them also but I think she would be the better one to ask. Also zak would help :)

I have the link somewhere but I need to sort this PC out. Everything is everywhere. You know how it is :rolleyes:

If you still need a link then mail me on MSN or here and I well go get it for you. Be good to hear you on there :D

Vanilla Im not being biased when I say this but lately you have been pretty rude.

Like its like all your care for other peoples feelings went out the window whats going on? like really....
A member came i nthe chatroom the other day (espadax) and you got mad at him for joking around because YOU werent in the mood for it and he was apparantly being "annoying" like we all like you but this IS a site for fragile people.

Bluey said:
VanillaCreme said:

Welcome to the world of a moderator :(

The vent is a very cool place tho :)

Thanks Bluey. :) And, believe me, I know... It's difficult, especially when I don't want to restrict people in any way.

Liapos said:
VanillaCreme said:

I've always been like this. Sorry that you haven't known me for long enough, or that you haven't known me from before. I don't really bother with you. I don't care to.

Bluey said:
Liapos said:
VanillaCreme said:

I won't ban anyone from it, unless they get ridiculous with noises/screaming/all that good stuff...

Hijacc said:
Vanilla Im not being biased when I say this but lately you have been pretty rude.

Like its like all your care for other peoples feelings went out the window whats going on? like really....
A member came i nthe chatroom the other day (espadax) and you got mad at him for joking around because YOU werent in the mood for it and he was apparantly being "annoying" like we all like you but this IS a site for fragile people.

Yes, I was annoyed. I also ended up playing my games again, so I wasn't even paying the chat any mind for most of the night.

Latest posts

Back