Complaint about ALL's Ventrilo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I m just askign if anythings happened because lately yeah...

Im sorry I dont mean to start stuff but youve been a pain in the ass....
About everything...

And its not the usual snippyness.

Ok enough. If people want to inquire of someone's mood, a public forum is not the place to do so. It's not fair at all.

I know if someone did so to me I would bite first and ask questions later.

VanillaCreme said:
Save the complaints. It doesn't belong exclusively to ALL. I've been meaning to buy a Vent server for a while. This site just gave me a boost to really do it. Yes, everyone here at ALL is more than welcome to go into it if they wish, but no, it's not JUST for this site.

Second, Knight, it seems to me you specifically go in there to annoy him. I told him to stop. And he's been decent with you. I do try to keep him in a room that you're not in, but he can just move to where he wants. I can't help that.

I do not go in there to annoy him everytime I go in there he either puts me into his room and says a bunch of immature s*** or uses microsofts sam's voice to say the crap for him, or moves into the room I'm in. I don't go in there to annoy people I go in there to see who's on.

*sssshhhh...knight - watch what you say here - the thought police can hear everything! join the resistance...I can't talk about it here though - I'll get someone to deliver a message to you later - it's time to fight the corrupt authority, to fight oppression, and free the people of AloneyLife.com from their bindings.*

Okay, guys, seriously, back off VanillaCreme. None of this is directly her fault - and imagine how she must feel now. She's done so much for ALL, she's moderated the forums, the chatbox, and been generally very cheerful and helpful about it all. We should be glad that there are such people on AloneyLife.com.

Knight, I'm sorry. I can't offer anything more than an apology. I'm sorry for the way he acts sometimes, but I can't help it.

And Caesium, I've never moderated the forums. o_o

Caesium said:
*sssshhhh...knight - watch what you say here - the thought police can hear everything! join the resistance...I can't talk about it here though - I'll get someone to deliver a message to you later - it's time to fight the corrupt authority, to fight oppression, and free the people of AloneyLife.com from their bindings.*

Okay, guys, seriously, back off VanillaCreme. None of this is directly her fault - and imagine how she must feel now. She's done so much for ALL, she's moderated the forums, the chatbox, and been generally very cheerful and helpful about it all. We should be glad that there are such people on AloneyLife.com.

I dont think its been her fault.

But she has been specially snippy lately.

Hijacc said:

People can change. You've changed before. Your next door neighbor has changed. The person you sit next to in class has changed. Everyone changes from time to time. So can I. I don't really see how I'm snippy. Except when people annoy me. But, like I've said before, I'm usually playing games. I haven't really talked to anyone lately.

VanillaCreme said:
Hijacc said:

People can change. You've changed before. Your next door neighbor has changed. The person you sit next to in class has changed. Everyone changes from time to time. So can I. I don't really see how I'm snippy. Except when people annoy me. But, like I've said before, I'm usually playing games. I haven't really talked to anyone lately.

I dont deny that people change im just saying youve been different lately and im not playing the blame game so stop being so defensive I just wanted to know if anything was wrong.

Hijacc said:
VanillaCreme said:
Hijacc said:

I dont deny that people change im just saying youve been different lately and im not playing the blame game so stop being so defensive I just wanted to know if anything was wrong.

I don't actually see how she is being defencive here. She is only sticking up for her self to what I can see. I mean God ppl give her a break all ready.

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
VanillaCreme said:
Hijacc said:

I don't actually see how she is being defencive here. She is only sticking up for her self to what I can see. I mean God ppl give her a break all ready.

Im joking bluey *facepalm* I forgot teh smilie...

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
VanillaCreme said:
Hijacc said:

And forgot to sound like you was joking :)

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
VanillaCreme said:
Hijacc said:

And forgot to sound like you was joking :)

The stop being so defensive part -_-

o_o; *realizes she just walked into a thread of drama*

well! I guess this explains why Vanilla hasnt been in the regular chat for the forum lately?

*walks straight out hoping to avoid drama land-mines*

Latest posts

Back