Computer or Other Parts Condolences - What Are Yours

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bones

After 13 years of use, my Klipsch Promedia v2. 400 Speakers have finally blown up. It is the best computer speakers of all time (for their time).

02.jpg

What has died on you lately?

Nothing. But my mouse is beginning to die if that counts. The scroll is slowly stripping. It is like 5yo, so I can understand. At first, I thought it was certain sites, but it's doing it on every site I go to.

I had a flexible keyboard that passed away some time ago. it was cool but it was also a bit hard to type, I got a regular keyboard now, but I bought one that has 'less noisy' keys, it's good.

My camera died on me, it did last for awhile after I accidentally harmed it. But it's already been replaced with a new one. I liked it, plugged and played with my computer with ease, the new one is a bit more technical when hooked to my computer. Though I guess I could be less lazy and just take the SD card out and insert that into my drive instead.

I think I need a new keyboard though, mine doesn't seem to always respond properly lately, it has gone through some abuse the past few days.

I've just had to buy a new mouse! After 2 years my "Razer Krait" finally died and I replaced It with a Logitech mx518 :D

My laptop keyboard is broke, or has a mind of it's own. Certain keys don't work, and when they do, it types different letters. Sometimes it'll even type the same letter over and over again on it's own, without me even touching it.

Reflection said:
I've just had to buy a new mouse! After 2 years my "Razer Krait" finally died and I replaced It with a Logitech mx518 :D

Good choice. I bought my mx518 5-6 years ago for playing Counter Strike. I still use it as my main mouse today. They last forever.

Latest posts

Back