confessions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solace

Reaction score
Confess something here, important, embaressing or silly whatever you want to share. I'll start us off.

----

I ate a piece cake for breakfast... (the last piece)

I am obsessive compulsive with locks. I have to make sure everytime I leave my residence, that all potential openings are locked. But, I just don't check them once, I have to check them at least 5 to 6 times. The same routine applies before I go to bed, as well as my car. I know it is better to be safe than sorry, but my friends usually chuckle about it. It's one of my many Adrienne Monk tendencies.

If people don't want to confess to something they feel is really bad in one way or another, they just don't do it.
Anonymity is a choice everyone does by themselves.
If you don't want to confess to something that will stick to your name here, then don't post in the thread!
I know you don't mean to offend people darkwall, but sometimes you do with your not so well chosen words.

Darkwall,

What kind of person are you to come on here and say something like that?

Are you trying to gain brownie points from someone? If so, you gained none from me, and I think you ought to find something better to do than to come on here and try to ruin someone with your sick comments.

I hope you get kicked off the site for this, and by the way, put down the crack pipe.

Darkwall, what does that have anything to do with a simple confessions thread? It's not a confession if it doesn't come from the person with the secret... So, you're just saying random things. o_o

Can we try doing this without making objectionable confessions for other people.

I have many weird quirks like

When people are walking toward me and cast shadows in front of me, I hop over their shadows a lot of the time I don't realize I'm doing it

Naked feet make me be sick in my mouth a little. I can't help it, they gross me out something terrible. *gags*

I would like to sincerely apologise to Eve, Sonic and Sammy. I thought I was being rhetorical, but it is clear that I didn't express myself well at all, and said something fairly horrific. Once again, I am really sorry for saying what I said, and I hope that you can forgive me and we can start again.

little_buddha said:
I would like to sincerely apologise to Eve, Sonic and Sammy. I thought I was being rhetorical, but it is clear that I didn't express myself well at all, and said something fairly horrific. Once again, I am really sorry for saying what I said, and I hope that you can forgive me and we can start again.

Apology accepted. It might be a good idea to give more thought as to how others might perceive what you write. Yes, what you said was horrific. No arguments there. You've been given another chance, use it wisely.

Latest posts

Back