confessions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went way, way the fresia out of my way I hurted someone I love every, every.
She fucken hurted me and i wanted to get her back.
We even got back together again years later. We tried to make things work.
Low and behold the same fucken shited happened.
And there i went again trying to bang her best friend.
I don't know fucken why we love each other so fucken much and hurted each other
just the fucken same.

I felt like honeysuckle the day I left her. She cried her eyes out begging me not to leave.
There i went on a fucken run again...Living la vida loco...parting my ass off.

After three months of that honeysuckle..I finally come home and found a good paying job.
I used to call her every fucken night and begged her to get back with me.
NO...No No..over and over again....
She was pregnant with my child...so she said. She gave up the child for adoption.

A year later...she knock on my door...I was living with a roomate...Her fucken ex-husband.
He was my fucken HS best freind. She was my fucken fiance then...He messed her when I
was sitting in class in college. He was my fucken best freind...fresia !!!!!!
I tried ...i fucken swear, I tried to make things right.
I could no longer blame all that honeysuckle on the dopping, drinking and partying that i did.

I got clean and sober 3 month after that honeysuckle....I couldn't live like that anymore.
I know how to fucken hurt people...especailly the ones I love.

My older sister tried to suffocate me once when we were kids.
She had always been jealous of me, claiming our parents didn't give her as much attention as they gave me.
One day when we were in my room and I was sitting on the bed, she took a pillow and put it over my face.
She held it down hard so I struggled to breathe.
I kicked and screamed, and from what I can remember our mum heard and broke it off.
If mum hadn't heard I don't know what would've happened.

This is someone I have looked up to still.
She's done other things as well, but that was the most serious.
She wouldn't dream of doing such a thing now, and I know she's blocked it from her memory.
She's my sister and I love her.
She hasn't had an easy life. In fact, it's been hell for her.

However, every time she has a negative opinion about me, my way of life, my interests, my opinions, my choices,
a part of me wants to shout "YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!!! Remember??!! What gives you the ******* right to talk honeysuckle about my life?! I NEVER do that to you! Thank the ******* lord that I'm not like you!".

Yeah... And I still love her...

Oceanmist23 said:
She had always been jealous of me, claiming our parents didn't give her as much attention as they gave me.
One day when we were in my room and I was sitting on the bed, she took a pillow and put it over my face.
I kicked and screamed, and from what I can remember our mum heard and broke it off.

She wouldn't dream of doing such a thing now, and I know she's blocked it from her memory.

However, every time she has a negative opinion about me, my way of life, my interests, my opinions, my choices,
a part of me wants to shout "YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!!! Remember??!! What gives you the ******* right to talk honeysuckle about my life?! I NEVER do that to you! Thank the ******* lord that I'm not like you!".

((hugs))

Hang in there baby. I m coming

Sanal said:
Oceanmist23 said:

((hugs))

Hang in there baby. I m coming

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, how sweet :) I just love seeing people in love! I am happy for you two :)

Naleena said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, how sweet :) I just love seeing people in love! I am happy for you two :)

Thank you Nal
smiley-hug002.gif

Solace said:
I've said some things i'm ashamed of, but I'm not sorry. I apologized but I didn't mean it.

You honestly just posted what I feel. I may have apologized so much to someone in the past, but I am far from being truly sorry for what I have done. To be honest, I am glad I did the things that I felt bad at first doing and I wouldn't change a thing.

Crimes of passion
Ruled his mind
The anger inside
Compassion he will never find

The pain and pleasure
Of the blade
And he loved
The screams she made

Forgive me father
For I have sinned
Because the anger
Burned within

Unfaithful
He saw it in her eyes
They wouldn't hide
Betrayal and her wicked lies

Confessions
From a dying man
Listen now
And understand

Shadows
In the night
Pain
That summons fright

He looked
Into her eyes
And tells her
Tonight she dies

But to you
I must confess
That when she died
She was the best

I hate pizza for dinner. ;\

I'm also playing online dress up games, lmao.

Sonic_95 said:
Darkwall,

What kind of person are you to come on here and say something like that?

Are you trying to gain brownie points from someone? If so, you gained none from me, and I think you ought to find something better to do than to come on here and try to ruin someone with your sick comments.

I hope you get kicked off the site for this, and by the way, put down the crack pipe.
You 2 sound close.

Latest posts

Back