Congratulations, PenDragon. ;)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People really need to stop abusing the reputation system, such a thing ruins it for everyone else.

I guess that's where the rep functions gone. I'm assuming granting each other maximum amount of rep each time. Good one for making it obvious.

PenDragon said:
I had this thought once, what If we remove this rep system all together? Hmm, won't be a bad idea.

Oh, that was your objective? O.O In that case congrats indeed on achieving it, PenDragon.

PenDragon said:
I had this thought once, what If we remove this rep system all together? Hmm, won't be a bad idea.

And you made it so. Because who needs democratic ways, right? Thanks.

Rosebolt said:
PenDragon said:

And you made it so. Because who needs democratic ways, right? Thanks.

God dammit! I was going to rep you for this but then I remembered I can't! Not that I care... but it sucks to not even have the option...

PenDragon said:

Do I need to clean this too? ****, should have worn my hazmat suit!!!

What I said, I have read few threads, posts about misuse of rep system when I was fairly new even now I'm new, don't know how to use buttons :p
I have read few posts concerning reps points before this turned into mess. and back then I had this thought why not remove this thing when it's causing so much trouble but I understand later that Reps points has many things attached to it.

For some it's appreciation...
For some it's way of communication...
For some it's their way of showing affection...
For some showing gratitude...
For some it's simple way of saying thank you...

and there are thousand more reasons why everyone likes reps button, me too. I wish I could give people for every single post I find amazing but it's limited, and no it's not limited to one or two person only, I give in quite a big circle. but I guess it's overshadowed now.

As for objective as someone suggested. My objective is pretty simple and straight forward, make everything better. but I guess things turns way differently within matter of seconds.

Latest posts

Back