Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
granted but you must endure steel rods that have to be turned daily...

i wish i had more energy...

Granted, but the energy boost will make your heart beat too fast causing a heartattack.

I wish I had more coffee.

Granted, now all of the corrupted minds in your neighborhood are free to do anything they want, including burning down houses and shooting around.

I wish i could wear high heels

Granted, but your feet and hand placement are switched so you have to wear them on your hands now.

I wish I didn't have a headache.

Granted,but now your head is so serenely peaceful,you absent mindedly walk into a lamp post.

I wish the dishes would do themselves.

Granted, but every time they do they break, so every time you want to eat you have to buy new ones.

I wish it was raining.

Jilted John said:
Granted,but it's me in a French maid's outfit.

LMFAO JJ! I'm cool with that - as long as you do windows!

Granted, but your wings do not retract and now none of your shirts fit.

I wish it wasn't so hot outside.

Granted, but they turn into mutant jade monsters and devour you in one gulp.

i wish i had grey eyes.

Granted, they turn gray because you are blind.

I also wish I had some shoes to match my new outfit.

Granted. They look so good and feel so snug that you immediately call your girls out. but as the night wore on, the tip of of heal breaks off in such a way that you walk with a limp and they are so snug, you can never take them off!!! dun dun dun...

I wish I gain all the secrets to master the control of gravity indefinitely with my concentrated power of will.

Mmkay, you've gained complete control of gravity as a whole. Now, you must spend your entire life regulating gravity throughout the universe. If you screw up, the universe may implode or something. I guess you could use that as leverage to make yourself universal dictator, but you still have to spend your entire life concentrating on keeping the universal balance so your mind is too preoccupied for dictatorship to even be worth it.

I wish my hair was always nice and well-managed.

Granted, but now your hair will smell like rabbit excrement forever and ever.

I wish I was the best guitar player in the world.

Okay, but it's only because every guitar player on the face of the planet has mysteriously developed chronic arthritis and can't play well anymore. So you're the best, but that isn't saying much.

I wish I won a sweepstakes granting me free groceries of my choice for a year.

Congratulations, you won the free food for a year contest at your favourite grocery store.
you start off ordering only the premo, organic foods but didnt last long because you suddenly develop a severe and chronic case of heart burn, ulcers and all sorts of ailments that prevent you from enjoying food.

I wish I could be the One

Latest posts

Back