Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted, but now you have to make "Silent Version" of all of em.
I wish i had an invisible cloak.

Granted, but turns out you have extreme airsickness and your air vomit keeps hitting you in the face.

I wish I was in charge of all the chocolate in the world.

Granted, but now there are thousands of Augustus Glump style deaths every day as the rivers run maroon with a horrifying mix of cocoa and blood.

I wish that I had a maid

Granted, but she give your more trouble around the house instead of helping to ease your burden.

I wish everyone is more considerate towards each other.

Veilside05 said:
Granted, but she give your more trouble around the house instead of helping to ease your burden.

I said a maid, not a girlfriend.

Granted, but now everyone is so polite that we all stand holding doors open for people that are still blocks away, and die from starvation.

I wish all weekends lasted 3 days.

theraab said:
I wish all weekends lasted 3 days.

Granted but now your paychecks are so small you have to work double shifts on the 4 other days to survive.

I wish that it was Fall all year round.

Granted, but now the stores are clogged with Halloween sales and people complaining that they start advertising Christmas sales too early.

I wish the air outside always smelled as clean as it does today (well clean smelling for New Jersey)

Granted, but now it has a strange odor in it that you prefer holding your breath as long as you can.
I wish i could read minds.

Granted, but now you really know what that dirty old man in your neighborhood is thinking. All the time.

I wish everyone would walk around in medieval garb and say things like, "m'lady" and "m'lord".

Granted, but now you have to wear the Conical Henin too, which makes you look ridiculous.
I wish i had a magic wand

Granted, but it's frequently on the fritz, so really it's just you walking around with a tiny stick.

I wish the plants of the world could water themselves.

Granted but now they also screw with us by throwing water on us...at least I think that's water...is that...ewww...is that

I wish no one would ever wear a baseball cap backwards

Granted, but your the only one who has to wear one backwards, all the time.

I wish my house would clean itself.

Granted, but now it doesn't need you and throws you out because that was the only thing you did around there to begin with.

I wish I had more comfortable shoes.

Granted, but they're the ugliest pair in the universe.

I wish I didn't need sleep.

Granted but now all your teeth have fallen out from extended meth use.

I wish I could buy the world a Coke

Granted but it'll cost you 80% of everything you earn for the rest of your life.

I wish I could get off this virtual meth.

Latest posts

Back