Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted, but that only happened after you were on that show Intervention, and you had to witness the horror of your loved ones struggling to read out loud.

I wish everyday was Christmas.

Granted, but now your entire wardrobe consists of tacky sweaters with jingle bell cats on them.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.

Granted, but now your boss is calling saying, "Umm...yeah...MissGUided, I just wanted to remind you that there is work today...mkay? Yeah...and if you need a copy of the memo on the TPS report, I'll make sure you get that."

I wish I had founded Google.

theraab said:
Granted, but now your boss is calling saying, "Umm...yeah...MissGUided, I just wanted to remind you that there is work today...mkay? Yeah...and if you need a copy of the memo on the TPS report, I'll make sure you get that."

I wish I had founded Google.

The thing is, Raab, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Granted, but now that you're so famous and important, you have absolutely no free time and actually pay someone to hold it while you pee. Problem is, that same assistant has to feed you by hand, as well.....I hope you checked her hygiene skills before hiring her.

I wish that I could snap my fingers and have anyone that I want do my bidding.

^Nice

Granted, but one of your assistants had superglued your fingers together making snapping impossible.

I wish I knew what happened to Jimmy Hoffa

Granted, but you can't tell anyone or the new Boss will kill you.

I wish I wasn't ticklish.

Granted, but now you lack the sensations necessary to feel when bugs are crawling on you, including that big hairy spider crawling on your forehead.

I wish Elmo never existed.

Granted, but that absence left room for Barney to continue his reign and now he is the head news anchor on NBC.

I wish I could speak French.

Granted, but now you've forgotten how to speak English and can post on ALL anymore.

I wish I had a Ferrari.

Granted, but you don't know how to drive it properly and flip it 15 minutes later.

I wish that they would call my lottery numbers.

Granted, but all humans moved to other planets and you have to rule over the animals.
I wish i had over 150 IQ

Granted, but you've accidently put a zero too many on your wish

I wish my dog would walk itself.

Granted, but now you have no social skills and people resent you because you're smarter than them (those stupid, stupid jerks)

I wish I could change traffic lights whenever I wanted.

Granted but now your mega colour blind and can't tell if they've changed.

I wish I didn't have to shave as much.

Granted, but now the ladies from the nail salon come to your house twice a week to wax your face.

I wish I Elvis were still alive

Granted but no one makes spandex catsuits like they used to and now you are singing in a much higher voice.

I wish I could type with wet nails and not worry about smudging.

Granted but now you can ONLY type when you nails are wet.

I wish everyone here instantly becomes happy after they click post reply in any thread in this forum.

Granted...but now somewhere, every time you click post reply, a bunny dies.

I wish that the environment were completely clean

Granted, but now you are always very dirty.

I wish that I had a new car every day.

Latest posts

Back