Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted, but now he's out of work, broke and desperate to give the SuFi to someone - and he lives with you.

I wish I could find a cure for dogs that shed.....

Granted, but now all the dogs have little vacuum cleaners following them around everywhere, and that keeps them in a constant panicked/paranoid state...basically they have become cats.

I wish that I was a good dancer.

theraab said:
Granted, but now all the dogs have little vacuum cleaners following them around everywhere, and that keeps them in a constant panicked/paranoid state...basically they have become cats.

I wish that I was a good dancer.

Oh, crap - my incessant vacuuming is probably already giving her a complex, then, lol.

Granted, but just like the little penguin in Happy Feet, now it's an uncontrollable reflex and your boss is beginning to really get annoyed during the weekly meetings....

I wish I had the authority to thump ignorant jackasses in the forehead, without reprimand.

Granted, but now 99.9% of people are sitting in the ER waiting for reconstructive cranial surgery.

I wish I could turn myself invisible.

MissGuided said:
I wish I had the authority to thump ignorant jackasses in the forehead, without reprimand.
My hand would be broken by the end of the first day.

Granted, but only during the night, and then you have to sleep in a coffin at dawn. A really uncomfortable coffin.

I wish I could run fast. Cheetah fast.

Granted. But now you do everything 5 times faster, and the woman in your life is getting frustrated.

I wish I could avoid going to work but still get paid.

Granted. But now you lied in bed with so much pain in you body that you wished you were healthy and could go to work instead.

I wished that all my wishes will come true the moment I wake up.

Granted, but now your friends always ask you for a ride, and then don't chip in for gas.

I wish it was Fall all year long.

Granted, but there becomes so many leaves, you can't go anywhere.

I wish I someone else would pay my bills.

Granted, but now that person expects awful, awful things from you.

I wish my condo would clean itself.

Granted but now it also eats all the food in your fridge and orders pay-per-view without your expressed permission.

I wish that I could read a magazine in seconds.

Granted, but now all you read is Cosmo, and you have an unhealthy obsession with meaningless quizzes about how compatible you and your partner are.

I wish everything I ate was smothered in melted cheese

Granted, but since all the living castmembers are very old, you have to change adult diapers all day.

I wish I lived in the 70s.

Granted, but you trip on your platform shoes, fall flat on your face and we all point and laugh.

I wish that I had a bottomless bowl of popcorn.

Granted, but as soon as you stop eating it the popcorn keeps coming up and now your house is like the one at the end of Real Genius.

I wish they made movies like they did in the 80s.

Latest posts

Back