Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get a manicure,but the only colour they have left is dayglo yellow and what they failed to tell you until they put it on, is that it's permanent

I wish I could go to Glastonbury Music Festival next year

Granted, but when you go, they only have 2016 T Shirts for souvenirs, so you feel like you've already been there, but you don't remember any of it.

yxZwN5Y.jpg

I wish I could make all of the dog hair disappear from inside my home.

done but that hair has been woven into a coat that you must wear everywhere when it rains LOL

I wish I didnt have to go back out tonight

You don't have to go out tonight. You have to stay in and scrub my shower and toilets.

I wish it was the weekend.

It's the weekend however you caught a cold and are spending it sniffling and sneezing.

I wish I had a female best friend.

Granted and you are the closest of close friends...but she lives thousands of miles away.

I wish that it would rain every night and the sun would shine every day.

ok,but you're not allowed to leave the house during the daytime

I wish someone could come over and tidy my house for me

Done but everything has been moved to your front yard / garden

I wish I could get more sleep

Granted but everywhere you drive is mud

I wish I could have some of Yukongirls rain

Yay..I love driving through mud! And puddles!mits no fun if you don't get dirty..

You can have all the rain you like, but you have to take the -40C temps in January too

I wish the items I ordered from Amazon would get here before Canada Post goes on strike...

Uhhhhh -- hmmmmmm- granted because it probably won't happen HOWEVER --having weathered their strikes before--it shouldn't be too terribly long to wait

I wish the mosquito that bit me...wouldn't have bitten me on my ankle - now I won't sleep

Granted but the neighbour's car ararm keeps going off throughout the whole night so you won't sleep anyway

I want to be able to learn any language fluently

done but they are languages that no one uses anymore

I wish it was last thursday again ...start of long weekend

Granted - but that means Thursday just keeps repeating itself and the weekend never comes ( sorry - seems cruel - sounds like you need the long weekend )

I wish for the summer that I could smell like perfume instead of bug spray.

granted but the bugs are now so big you need to fend off with a baseball bat

I wish it would just rain

Granted - but it rains so hard that everyone's yard floods - and you have to witness them in speedos, flowered bathing caps and life jackets for the rest of the summer. >:)

I wish that I could eliminate weeds from my gardens

done but you have to deliver your flowers to Pathfinder

I wish the dog would walk himself tonight

Latest posts

Back