Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww. thanks BG. :D. I love flowers.

Granted - but after walking himself he learns to talk and feed himself - then he realizes he doesn't need his human anymore and locks you out of the house.

I wish the lawn would not need to cut anymore this summer.

Granted but its because its now buried in snow

I wish summer wasnt half over

Granted. But then you have to stack and split mine - and then pay for an electric heating bill

I wish that there was no more HAIL!! my poor vegetables

As you wish, although now your veg have grown so big each are as big as a car!

I have probably wished for this before, but you can never have too many. Right?

I wish I could have a foot, neck, shoulder and back massage now.

Granted but it is being done by a 100yr old man wearing nothing but a thong

I wish my car transmission was not having issues AGAIN

Thats fine as long as he is upto the job :p

Granted but you now have four flat tyres.

I wish I could have a week away.

Granted but it with the 100yr old at a nudist resort ROFL

I wish someone would steal my problematic car

Lol that is fine a break away is a breakaway :D

You wish comes true, but you are in your vehicle and it is taken by a naked 100 year old man who kidnaps you too the nudist beach resort.

I wish someone else would replace the bulb in the bathroom instead of me standing on ladders at gone midnight.

Granted -- but apparently it is repaired by a 100 year old nudist in a thong sent by BadGuy ...Oh MY

I wish that I could disappear to an oasis with no chores or responsibilities ( want to come with Serenia?? ---wait ---check your thong wearing 100 year old nudist at the gate hahaha :p. )

Pathfinder said:
Granted -- but apparently it is repaired by a 100 year old nudist in a thong sent by BadGuy ...Oh MY

I wish that I could disappear to an oasis with no chores or responsibilities ( want to come with Serenia?? ---wait ---check your thong wearing 100 year old nudist at the gate hahaha :p. )

Oh yes please that sounds like heaven. So I am going to break the game and grant your wish lol.

I dare someone try and ruin it :club: :D

Granted Pathfinder and Serenia.... however I am your pool boy ...think Borat in his bathing suit ROFL

I wish it wasnt so hot out that the birds are using pot holders to pull up worms

Thats fine lol. Like I said a break is a break and who wouldn't want a pool boy lol. Right Pathfinder?

Granted, but it suddenly snows while you are still in your Mankini!

I wish I had an extra six hours in the day.

Serenia said:
Thats fine lol. Like I said a break is a break and who wouldn't want a pool boy lol. Right Pathfinder?

Granted, but it suddenly snows while you are still in your Mankini!

I wish I had an extra six hours in the day.

A pool boy in a mankini?? Now that sounds interesting ! ( I'll have to google mankini by the way - but I'm a little frightened :p ) I say he's hired if I don't have to get up all of the time.

Granted ...but the six hours are from one until 7 in the morning ...and then the rest of the world wakes up and expects your time to be given to them. zzzzzzzzzzzzz needed

I wish my sun burn didn't hurt. ( I know - wear sunscreen lol. forgot it )

Serenia said:
Pathfinder said:

Oh yes please that sounds like heaven. So I am going to break the game and grant your wish lol.

Thanks Buddy. hugs. always good to have someone who knows how to weild a club at your back )

Pathfinder said:
Serenia said:
Pathfinder said:

Thanks Buddy. hugs. always good to have someone who knows how to weild a club at your back )

Lol hugs too, anytime :D

Pathfinder and Serinia bonding over mankinis and nude 100 year olds...you two are bent lol

Serenia said:
BadGuy said:
Pathfinder and Serinia bonding over mankinis and nude 100 year olds...you two are bent lol

Don't forget the cocktails too :p

I've never had a beverage with a little umbrella in it........hmmmmmmm.

I wish I had a fruity drink with a little umbrella in it ! :p

Latest posts

Back