Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted but the women's average height increases proportionally

I wish I got a marriage proposal from someone I like

granted but then you are chased by all kind of insects

I wish I could talk and walk like Elvis

Granted but you wake up in his grave

I wish I looked like Kim K in her 20's

granted but it's the average Kim in Korea

I wish I had the same power as Kim Jong-un aka The Supreme Leader

granted but it's zoo animals and prison people

I wish I could drink alcohol without any medical consequences

granted ... it is removed and replaced with an artificial programmable scalp

I wish I could dance without being hilarious

You can, but only the macarena, which you dance in a stiff and formal way, robbing it of its energy, free-spiritedness, and zest. Bystanders see it and say, "boy howdy, if that there ain't the stiffest rendition of the macarena that I ever done gone saw".

I wish I could be a Jedi in the Star Wars universe.

Last edited:
Granted but you get stuck with an old broken down Delta 7 Jedi Starfighter that barely even runs. So, you never end up being useful.

I wish I had all the powers of Star Trek's Q.

Last edited:
Granted but you use your Q powers exclusively to throw random mariachi and cigar parties:

"I don't need your fantasy women!"

PS - props to you @Finished for knowing the Delta 7! She's a nimble little ship.
But I imagine getting parts for one would be pretty tough though after Order 66, and would earn me a visit from the local Stormtrooper garrison.

I wish I had a private island, with all the amenities of modern life.

Last edited:
granted but you cannot bring anyone there except a butler named Friday

I wish I married a lesbian couple

oh, my how do I carefully answer this one let's see... granted I shall change your gender and name to Cherubina you are now feeling things that you never felt before and have a strong desire to watch romance movies and horror films and have deep and meaning full conversations with your partners and also adopt a cat a dog or maybe a bird. (I do know I'm trying to think of something never played this game forgive me lol)

I wish I could take peoples pain away pain of losing others they love.

Granted but you lose everyone you love

I wish I could never be misunderstood 😅

granted but people avoid you because they can't do their show

I wish I could talk with the death (while alive)

Last edited:
Granted. But, since you are the only one death can talk to, he never shuts up and drives you completely crazy.

I wish a had a jacuzzi full of hot water that I could fold up and stick in my back pocket with the ability to unfold it to full size with it being full, hot, and ready to go.

granted but the water spills all over your clothes and you are soaked, and squeaky shoes make you detectable in crowds. (I hope I'm playing correctly lol)

I wish I could stop hearing so many voices (it's hard to concentrate.)

Granted. However, you immediately stop hearing all voices so you have to learn sign language in order to communicate. But, for some strange reason you can hear music just fine.

I wish I could just eat food pellets that give my body exactly what it needs.

(you turned me into Beethoven I love it :) ) granted but you live in space and get it shipped to you in packages from earth and you have a robot cat that keeps you company and he speaks perfect English. (Buzz lightyear) reference

wish I had a good friend

Latest posts

Back