Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted. Unfortunately he lives in your pocket and everybody keeps asking, "What? Is your friend in your pocket or something?" And it drives you crazy.
iu

I wish I could swim like a fish.

granted but your friendship is continuously eroded because his wife despises you thus leading to its dissolution (it happened to me)

I wish I had my own McDonalds (like Richie Rich)

Im so confused now I will take a double shot at this lol xD
I wish I could swim like a fish.
granted but you live near a pineapple under the sea and your neighbor wont stop blowing bubbles and yelling (I'm ready! I'm ready!) Spongebob xD

granted but your friendship is continuously eroded because his wife despises you thus leading to its dissolution (it happened to me)

I wish I had my own McDonalds (like Richie Rich)
and granted but all the calories goes straight to your thighs and you eat it all day every day so you got to get to working out :p (just kidding your still beautiful) but you have poo poo thighs lol jk

I wish I could rest more then 5 hours a day

granted I shall turn you into a cyborg (beep beep) there you do everything well now lol jk

I wish I had a pet fish

Granted. But, it's 600 pounds and needs to be carried everywhere it goes because it has a personal phobia about swimming.

I wish my magic carpet would take me where I really want to go.

granted you shall have a magic carpet, but the carpet has a tendency of going faster than your used to, and you develop motion sickness and tend to get a nauseous feeling as you arrive to your destination. (idk if I'm playing this right still lol)

I wish I had more time to do all the things I want to throughout my day.

granted you shall have a magic carpet, but the carpet has a tendency of going faster than your used to, and you develop motion sickness and tend to get a nauseous feeling as you arrive to your destination. (idk if I'm playing this right still lol)

I wish I had more time to do all the things I want to throughout my day.
Yes! You are playing it perfectly! :)

Granted. Unfortunately each of your days becomes a year and it drives you crazy.

I wish I had my own country.

(so do I) wish granted however you are able to pop your ears off and put them in your pocket like mister Potatoe head the only down side to this is when you are up in age you forget where you put them in the first place.

I wish for patience

granted but she forgot to click on "Save" and their work is lost right away

I wish I could afford any laptop model

granted ... every creature hums The Sound of Silence incessantly until you'll beg for some heavy metal

I wish I felt superior to anyone

granted but it's so different from what you thought of it and your next wish is for it to be taken away

I wish women owned the men like the reverse case back in the history

Granted. You get owned by Ricky Lake and makes you reherse with her all the time. You go insane from the constant blaaa, blaaa, blaaa.

I wish I could pick the president without using anybody else's votes.

granted ... you get political asylum in North Korea where you have one option you can pick from

I wish I was the Supreme Leader's best (human) friend

Latest posts

Back