Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get a nice deck but if you touch it you DIE.

I wish I had unstoppable motivation.

Granted, but now everyone is jealous of your awesome deck and hates you.

I wish I could swim really fast.

Granted,but you swim in a circle so fast,it creates a whirlpool which sucks you in and drowns you.

I wish my cat could feed himself!

Oh, he'll feed himself all right... on the flesh of the corpses he digs up from the graveyard and drags into your bedroom.

I wish there was a Malaysian restaurant within walking distance of me!

Granted,but they open one right next door,and you get so sick of the smell of Malaysian food,you have to move.

I wish I was a fish.

Granted you spend the rest of your life peeing on peoples porches, fighting other males on you territory and scream like a maniac when you want to mate. Oh and you will chase mice and est them too ewwww

I wish i had beautiful clothes

lol, granted, you will be known as the dirty boy, you will always be chocolate stained, plus it will attract all kinds of animals and insects.

I wish i had a harp

Granted, but every time you try to pluck it, a painful electrical shock will be sent down your arms.

i wish i had long hair.

granted, but now you look like cousin IT, at least until trimmed.

I wish I had real super powers.

Granted, but everyone comes to you to solve their problems from all over the world.

I wish I had a cup of soup.

granted, made with love from my grandma, sat on the counter for two weeks, then she shipped it to you in a thermos. and there you go... enjoy. oh did i mention its fish head soup, very popular amongst the natives here .

I wish i wasnt lactose intolorant

Granted, but you just thrown the world into eternal drought.

I wish Iwouldn't be so tired all the time

Granted but your eyeballs are permanently open and you suffer from horrible 'dry eye syndrome'.

I wish I was taller.

Latest posts

Back