Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i prefer to think of it as you being unduly influenced, not by meds, but by the phrase 'nekkid mambo'.
you are being too hard on yourself.
it is what makes you, uniquely you.

i wish i could have a hot chocolate to go with this cold weather

^ lol

Granted, but it was so hot that you burned off your tastebuds.

I wish that I lived in a castle.

Granted, but now your neighbor is just a funny smell in the crawl space...and the police are interested in asking you a few questions.

I wish I could run like the Flash.

Granted, but you run so fast that no one can see you, including the person in that car that hit you.

I wish I had closet as big as a house for all my girl stuff.

Granted but now your big closet is also full of mini-boys who wear all your girl stuff and you are never allowed to have any of it

I wish i could go back 10 years

Granted, but your time machine glitches, causing you to be sent into a crowd of angry anti-nudist rioters, naked. And your time machine is also broken.

I wish the kids would just let the rabbit have some trix and stop being dicks about it. Poor rabbit.

Granted, but the rabbit now turns to a super-rabbit and starts killing millions of innocent people...and he stole the Leprechaun's lucky charms.

I wish I had a lucky charm.

Granted- have as many as you wish....
imagedscm.jpg

I wish I had a Ferrari

Granted, but you had to give up your work truck to get it...now you have to haul everything with a u-haul tote - making it the most uncool Ferrari ever.

I wish I could run faster than Usain Bolt.

Granted- hopefully that's faster than the rabid Rottweiler chasing you.

I wish that I could have a sunny vacation right now.

^BC...normally I don't show mercy, so I won't here...even though I feel really bad about this one...

Granted, but the hotel where you stay is having a roofers convention...and they are laughing.

I wish I had more hair.

Granted, you now have gobs more nose hair.

I wish I lived by the ocean.

Granted, but it is always hurricane season

I wish I had a horse

^ thanks lol

Granted but the little elves not only cut the rest of the firewood they emptied your cupboards too

I wish to have a good nights sleep

Granted, but you over sleep 3 whole days.

i wish i had a russian mail order bride.

Granted but she's a big mean lady wearing a shower cap, night gown and fuzzy slippers that yells at you and chases you around with a rolling pin.

I wish for a clone so I could fight myself to the death.

*tada* *tadat* you have a clone BUT drat! All you two do is chit chat, cuddle, and dance together !

I wish that some peoples could find peace & happiness in just a snap

Latest posts

Back