Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish granted, but your night vision only works with the things you are afraid of and hate to see...

I wish I could teleport anywhere and anytime I want

You are granted your wish. Although I can not say the same for your clothes.

I wish to see the new Keanu Reaves movie.

bam! granted! you ARE watching said movie but its in Portuguese with French subtitles

I wish my feet were not cold !

puff! you're a fire walker, but you're sleep walking and don't know it!

I wish I was on a tropic island.

Kazaaaaaam. you open your eyes and you blue water, palm trees, and a thousand miles from civilization. a pristine paradise on earth and nobody can hear you scream... when it finds you.... T.T

I wish that I had precise control of the weather of the world.

You have precise control of the weather on this world... unfortunately, you're simultaneously teleported to the other side of the galaxy.

I wish I had an endless supply of mint choc chip ice cream in waffle cones.

Kazam! You now have that power, but the world has been taken over by robots who think humilation is illogical and ignore your efforts.

MissGuided said:
I wish that Edward would have posted a wish.

Wish granted, but I wish for Miss Guided to have a custard pie thrown into her face (for making me look stoopid! :p)

Granted! But, luckily I was able to deflect the custard before it hit. Unfortunately, the deflected pie goo landed right in Edward's mouth as he was laughing hysterically and he choked on it! :)

I wish the price of those cute little slingbacks I saw at the mall yesterday would be magically cut in half!

Wish granted... unfortunately, the shoes shoes have now met a similar fate.

I wish that I could control the weather.

you can but only on neptune

I wish world peace and happiness for everyone in the universe.

Wish granted, however to achieve this everyone in the universe now stays asleep (no talking - very quiet and peaceful), and just has nice dreams. This means everyone eventually poops the bed and dies of thirst and hunger.

I wish I never had to worry about money ever again.

Wish granted... you will never worry about money again, but your nearest and dearest will do nothing else.

I wish it could be Christmas every day.

it is and now there are christmas advertisments and commercials all year round.

I wish air fed humans.

Granted, but you are the last horse on earth and forced to roam the wilderness hiding from all the poachers and hunters and conservationists who want such a rare specimen for themselves.

I wish I made enough money to pay all of my bills and have enough left over to still do fun things.

Granted, but fun is made extinct in the world, and bills will never stop coming.

I wish i understood and knew everything.

You do and now you are so depressed about it all that you can't function.

I wish i could see without glasses again.

Latest posts

Back