Crush on someone in the forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there's a few people who became couples though this site, I understand why people don't go on about it too much, I try not to (well at least I think I do). Continually ramming your relationship down people's throat on a loneliness forum might seem a bit crass! It might enourage people to see it can be done though so it shouldn't be taboo. Also posters letting people know when they meet someone outside of the site, I'd hope they wouldn't think oh good I've found someone and then just bugger off and not post anymore!

Didn't someone post about a year ago to say they'd got married and had a kid? That was a pretty good advert for the site!

Lippy_Kid said:
Didn't someone post about a year ago to say they'd got married and had a kid? That was a pretty good advert for the site!

Yes! That was jales, wasn't it?

Lippy_Kid said:

I dislike adverts, I wouldn't watch it anyway. More of a slogan I think...

ladyforsaken said:
Lippy_Kid said:

Yes! That was jales, wasn't it?

I don't remember I think they were before my time, it was good of them to remember to come back and post though. Wouldn't it be weird to be able to see your mum and dad's old forum posts when the kid grows up. It would like being there when they first met! Just got images of my dad's mad 70's hair now.. :cool:

I can think of several couples that met here and got married. Crazy thing, this internet.

Yes, I have a crush on someone. But it's more like a full blown lust, where I want to have wild sex with him.

I'm not going to break the rule of anonymity, but as a hint, his name rhymes with "Binty"

Limlim said:
Yes, I have a crush on someone. But it's more like a full blown lust, where I want to have wild sex with him.

I'm not going to break the rule of anonymity, but as a hint, his name rhymes with "Binty"

Look, I'll watch you pull out your cockatrice and play with it, but that's as far as I'll go.

mintymint said:
Limlim said:

Look, I'll watch you pull out your cockatrice and play with it, but that's as far as I'll go.

I play with his cockatrice, too...don't knock it, bro. (hello)

Lippy_Kid said:
annik said:
Yes and yes.

Urgh dammit why I can't I hotlink anything off Youtube anymore, copyright indeed...as if linking a song that was a minor cheesy hit in the 80's is going to do anything other than promote it a little.

Oh well.

I have no idea what you were trying to do here! :rolleyes:

Lippy_Kid said:
ladyforsaken said:
^ So sweet :shy:

I could never compete with Jean Luc Picard though :D

Ha! :p

Lippy_Kid said:
Just got images of my dad's mad 70's hair now.. :cool:

If it was a competition my dads hair would always win!

My answer is within the following song: Somebody's Out There by Triumph.

[video=youtube]

Is it faith or random chance?
How can i decide?
Are we victims of circumstance
When destinys collide?

All the odds are against you
But somehow you make it through
You can rationalize in a way
But it all comes down to you

Half our lives we spend waiting
For the knock upon the door
When it comes will it be the one that ive been waiting for?

CHORUS:

Somebodys out there somewhere
Waiting for someone to come there way
I will some how be somebodys someone
Someday

Standng in the shadows
Hiding from the light
Reach out in the darkness
And hold on for you life

All the feel of the future
All the lonelyness inside
When the moment of truth arrives
Hey, you can run but you can't hide

CHORUS

Hey yay

I can feel it inside me
Ive been holding on so long
Somethings telling me somethings got to give cause this feelings way too strong, too strong

Waiting for someone to come there way
I will [hope] ...

CHORUS

Edward W said:
Not Jenn, that's for sure....

Didn't you read her posts? She was cool an sweet, it's just that nobody realized.

Give her a break!

Latest posts

Back