Crushes all the time?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DayvanCowboy said:
Panda hasn't posted here in a while I think. Maybe she's hooked up with one of her millions of crushes:D

:D! Ah, I wish. I'm still in the single club with ya! :p

Panda said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Panda hasn't posted here in a while I think. Maybe she's hooked up with one of her millions of crushes:D

:D! Ah, I wish. I'm still in the single club with ya! :p

That's too bad. Don't stay in the club too long now. Its a friggin' crime if you do.

Fodderboy said:
I'm with you, Panda... It seems like I fall for anyone who smiles at me... Or even looks at me without that "what the?" sort of look on their face...

What's a "what the?" look???

Oh good I'm not the only one... When I look around I always think girls have a crush on me, even though I know they don't. I guess it's a sign of desperation, I've been lonely for 5 and a half years. I feel like I have to flirt with every girl I talk to, which are very few, I know how you feel, I need a gf to be my freind. I'm so lonely...

loketron said:
EveWasFramed said:
Fodderboy said:
I'm with you, Panda... It seems like I fall for anyone who smiles at me... Or even looks at me without that "what the?" sort of look on their face...

the "confused why the hell are you looking at me" look

I must admit to giving a guy that look once. I was in Lowe's looking at screwdrivers and he sidled up next to me and told me how nice I smelled. As he was complimenting my Armani, the stench of his unwashed body assaulted my nostrils. I guess the look I gave him was more of a "omg get the hell away from me" look, but in my defense, his foul aroma was incinerating the membranes in my nasal passages. So my singed cilia and I beat a hasty retreat to the nearest exit. True story.

loketron said:
EveWasFramed said:
Fodderboy said:

the "confused why the hell are you looking at me" look

lol, you mean girls actually give YOU that look, Joe? Naw, no way dude! And where is that picture of the cat and the polar bears??

EveWasFramed said:
I must admit to giving a guy that look once. I was in Lowe's looking at screwdrivers and he sidled up next to me and told me how nice I smelled.

I've never been good with words, so I've never said anything like that to a pretty woman, but one time, I told my grandmother she sure did stink pretty.:D

Maybe that's why I'm all alone.:(

I have the opposite problem of panda. I do not find anyone to be worth my feelings. I in general feel like the most beautiful girls are a waste of my time. Because if they care that much how they look they are shallow, party girls, or just will not be very substantial personality wise.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
EveWasFramed said:
I must admit to giving a guy that look once. I was in Lowe's looking at screwdrivers and he sidled up next to me and told me how nice I smelled.

I've never been good with words, so I've never said anything like that to a pretty woman, but one time, I told my grandmother she sure did stink pretty.:D

Maybe that's why I'm all alone.:(

Did granny slap you upside your head when you said that, lol??

"WHen life gives you lemons, use them to squirt lemon juice into the eyes of your enemies" Happy Bunny!

EveWasFramed Wrote:

ewww creepy! guys gotta know your beautiful smell isnt the first conversation piece to work on! i usually start with a "hey baby, are you tired? cuz youve been running through my mind all day!" ok so that ones never really worked but its funny to me

loketron said:
EveWasFramed Wrote:

ewww creepy! guys gotta know your beautiful smell isnt the first conversation piece to work on! i usually start with a "hey baby, are you tired? cuz youve been running through my mind all day!" ok so that ones never really worked but its funny to me

haha, that gives me a good idea for a thread. Thanks Joe!:p

Panda said:
I find myself falling for guys I've hardly met, I get crushes on guys minutes after meeting them, day dreaming on what it would be like. I've had a crush on every guy in my class in college including the lecturer. I even get silly crushes on guys in films, bands and books (currently korean filmstar lee junki and fictional character Edward cullen :D).

A couple I've had have been almost painful, I was almost certain I loved my lecturer in college. All he did was talk to me, and I'd never actually go past my limit as his student but, I felt really depressed because of it because I knew I couldn't be with him. I know now that it wasn't love, but i keep torturing myself over these things.

Am I just really lonely? More than anything I want someone, a boyfriend, someone to wake up to, someone to talk on the phone with or go anywhere with just for the sake of it, someone I can just share everything with and be best friends with. I hate being alone and single, I can't stand my own company anymore.

Did you say every guy in your lecturer? I'm the same way, except I daydream about girls I barely met and I don't know why. Your a very pretty girl so shouldn't guys be asking you out all the time? it sad but I don't even approach girls like yourselves even if I like you just cause I'm too shy. I have those instance where I was gonna walk up to this girl I like but I stop short about a few feet in front of her and turn around and walk the other way around. I'm pretty bad with approaching any girl and I didn't want to look like an idiot so I gave up. Not to mention I just recently overcame my social anxiety so that my excuse, and a good one too. Maybe I'm scare of girls because they treat me like crap in the past so it just hard.

I forgot to mention that I wanted to be friend with that girl cause god knows how I need at least one single female friends, so it wasn't even on the dating basis. sigh I know I'm pathetic...

Oh and I would date you in a heartbeat...

(((HUGS))) Hope that made you feel somewhat better

Chris

Oh and welcome to ALL, I been out for a while.

Latest posts

Back