crying alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to cry, usually at night before bed, then I don't know what happened, I just stopped doing it. I think it was soon after I lost "the" girl, I cried for 2 days straight, the only reason I stopped was because I was literally starving myself, I hadn't moved in 2 days. After that I was so angry and (even more) bitter, that I think I pretty much gave up, how could someone promise so much and deliver so little? So now, in public, I keep my emotions 100% in check. Anyway, I wish I could again, sometimes. Now I just feel totally detached, except for when I'm angry, bitter or pissed about something, even then it takes a lot for me to kick off. So yeah, I doubt anyone knows I'm lonely or depressed as I am, I just roll with it and put the "I"m fine!" face on as soon as I leave the house.

No matter how many so called friends i have or spend time with them there is always void within me. I only show certain aspects of me to friends depening on whom i meet and set and setting. if i spend some time with a particular type of person part of me feels good and other parts of me feel exhausted. i wanna fake it till i make it mine. but incredibly emotionally tiring. how can't i take it easy? some people seem to cruise so easily, always be themselves no mater who they are with.

if the person that i am is not the person that i wanna be, how can i be myself?!

Latest posts

Back