Dancing With Myself... for real

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sceptical1

Reaction score
Yeah... like the billy idol song. I usually just turn my mp3 player on and dance in front of the mirror after a bad day. It's a good way to relieve some stress, and even though I'm not any good, it's still fun. It's embarrasing to admit it, but it really helps me cool off sometimes.

Dancing in the kitchen whilst cooking...thats when I usually dance and sing.
No mirror involved...just the wooden spoon to sing into! :)

Yeah, I will probably also partake in alcohol induced dancing when I am no longer underaged lol.

I lack the coordination to dance at all.

But, I definitely have the coordination to put on some metal or some Weezer on my mp3 player late at night and have an air concert in my parent's living room when I'm visiting, and then get caught by my sister.

Totally threw off my groove.

change 4 good said:
Dancing in the kitchen whilst cooking...thats when I usually dance and sing.
No mirror involved...just the wooden spoon to sing into! :)

:D I've danced my way through a few meal preps too! :p

Whatever makes you feel better after a bad day, go for it! :D

At least you're not getting rid of your daily frustrations by murdering kittens or something. :p

Mr. Blue said:
I was "Walking in Memphis" this morning while I fried a mean egg! Boy, you should have seen me!

I just threw in a load of laundry to Madonna's, "Get into the Groove" No it wasn't on the radio...I have it on my mp3....Nobody laugh!:D

I was that little girl dressed like her at the concert!:cool: I know I'll never be able to live it down...I don't even try anymore.:p

Nina said:
I just threw in a load of laundry to Madonna's, "Get into the Groove" No it wasn't on the radio...I have it on my mp3....Nobody laugh!:D

I was that little girl dressed like her at the concert!:cool: I know I'll never be able to live it down...I don't even try anymore.:p

♪♫ Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free
At night I lock the doors, where no one else can see
I'm tired of dancing here all by myself
Tonight I wanna dance with someone else ♪♫

Choice song! Move over Neeeena...I wanna dance wit'cha :D

change 4 good said:
Nina said:

♪♫ Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free
At night I lock the doors, where no one else can see
I'm tired of dancing here all by myself
Tonight I wanna dance with someone else ♪♫

Choice song! Move over Neeeena...I wanna dance wit'cha :D

:D:DBoogie Babe's in the laundry room! :p

Nina said:

Did you wear the pointed bra and everything!? That's so awesome, Nina. I'm laughing with, not at. Always remember the distinction :)

Mr. Blue said:
Nina said:

Did you wear the pointed bra and everything!? That's so awesome, Nina. I'm laughing with, not at. Always remember the distinction :)

YOU're laughing AT me, I can tell!! :D :club:
But no, you have to go back to the earlier Madonna...Think "Borderline" I wore the chopped up tee-shirt with the fish-netty shirt over it with a scarf tied around my head, bowed at the side, and my already wild blonde hair made even wilder, toped off with little ankle boots and a tight skirt. I cringe when I think back....I have hopes ALL the pictures have been burned!

If I'd ever done the pointy bra and tight ponytail routine I would have looked like the off-spring of the "Tin man" and the "I Dream of Jeanie," character....I abandoned poor Madonna and moved on to Stone Temple Pilots, I think....

I like getting on the trampoline and bouncing to the music. It's just a mini trampoline, though, so it's not as cool as it sounds. Still fun.

Badjedidude said:
Whatever makes you feel better after a bad day, go for it! :D

At least you're not getting rid of your daily frustrations by murdering kittens or something. :p

I watched an animal cops about a kid who did that, so I suppose it does happen!

That was a very vivid description. I can only hope a small collection of photos remain. :p That would be side splitting. :D

NerdyG--I LOVE jumping on the big trampolines! Feels a little like FLYING!! :)

Blue--The 80'2 were a fashion disaster to come of age in....I have whole photo albums *hidden*.....Never to be viewd by anyone but my kids when they want a good laugh...:D

Latest posts

Back