Dating older women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
Also, older women have generally gone through more serious relationships (or even marriages), and have a more realistic, practical, (and perhaps cynical) view of romance. I like that. Being able to operate successfully in a relationship takes practice, and older women have more practice. It's that simple.

What does that mean if you're an older man who's had practically zero relationship experience bonded with a woman who has? No prizes for guessing who's going to hold all the cards.

ardour said:
What does that mean if you're an older man who's had practically zero relationship experience bonded with a woman who has? No prizes for guessing who's going to hold all the cards.

I'm not even sure why you'd frame it that way. It sounds so adversarial.

If an older woman has more experience than her partner, then chances are she's going to understand that and be patient enough to overlook or handle whatever gaps in experience that her partner has.

Older women are nicer to me then younger women. That's one reason why I like them. Also they are totally hot AND seem to have nice personalities! :eek:

Badjedidude said:
ardour said:

If an older woman has more experience than her partner, then chances are she's going to understand that and be patient enough to overlook or handle whatever gaps in experience that her partner has.

I must agree 100% with BJD in this matter. As an older woman, I can say (for myself) he is exactly right.

EveWasFramed said:
Badjedidude said:
ardour said:

I must agree 100% with BJD in this matter. As an older woman, I can say (for myself) he is exactly right.

No hand at all.
[video=youtube]

Gutted said:
Older women are nicer to me then younger women. That's one reason why I like them. Also they are totally hot AND seem to have nice personalities! :eek:

It's because of the generation they've come from. At 30yr old now will be different than a 30yr old 10 yrs later.

But SOME now can be too serious and have massive beaver dams on their shoulders.

Oh of course. There's people of all ages like that. But on here the older ladies are pretty **** fine :D

Maybe this is going to offend some people, but I'd say as women's biological clock winds down so does the subconscious desire to judge men by genetic fitness.

That's possibly one reason why older women seem a lot nicer and easier to relate to... aside from maturity and so on..

ardour said:
Maybe this is going to offend some people, but I'd say as women's biological clock winds down so does the subconscious motivation to judge men by genetic fitness.

That's possibly one reason why older women seem a lot nicer and easier to relate to... aside from maturity and so on..
That's right, it's always better to date older women :)
All kidding aside, I feel way sexier now than I ever did 20 years ago (when I was 22).
I'm still shy and introverted but it's not a negative thing for me now. I like how I am and I wouldn't have felt that way when I was 22. :)

-Teresa

Sure, I can: :D

Woman+Behind+Baggage.jpg

EveWasFramed said:
Can someone please point out again how much baggage us older women carry around? I don't think I've heard it enough lately. :)

EDIT: Also, "baggage" doesn't always equal "drama" for those of you who seem to be confused about that. :D

Bones 2.0 said:
Sure, I can: :D

EveWasFramed said:
Can someone please point out again how much baggage us older women carry around? I don't think I've heard it enough lately. :)

EDIT: Also, "baggage" doesn't always equal "drama" for those of you who seem to be confused about that. :D

*snorts*

Id never be seen with that ratty baggage. :D I have my trusty Swiss Gear and LL Bean.

I find it that I'm more attracted to older women than my own age group or younger group... Not to say I'd never date anyone my age or younger... You know, there's always something that gets your initial attention when you meet a person for the first time... Being older is one of them...

Latest posts

Back