Deal breaker questions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it would be a deal breaker. I'm very introvert and need my own space to breathe sometimes, just as everyone else.

Would it be a deal breaker if he/she would wear eyeglasses?

No, not at all - I think glasses are sexy.

Would it be a deal breaker if he/she was more a dreamer than practical?

MissGuided said:
No, not at all - I think glasses are sexy.

Would it be a deal breaker if he/she was more a dreamer than practical?

If it got to the point where it totally undermined stability then probably yeah. But at more moderate level I could probably deal with it.

Yes. I am too old to be a dreamer or be with a dreamer. I want my life in order, my bills paid, I don't want to spend my mornings hung over, and I don't want to have to look behind me when I am walking. Practical is something we all have to do when we grow up. I grew up and I want someone that is mature too.

Would it be a deal breaker if your boyfriend or girlfriend was going to move to another town for his or her job (it would be up to you to move with him/her)?

WishingWell said:
Yes. I am too old to be a dreamer or be with a dreamer. I want my life in order, my bills paid, I don't want to spend my mornings hung over, and I don't want to have to look behind me when I am walking. Practical is something we all have to do when we grow up. I grew up and I want someone that is mature too.

Would it be a deal breaker if your boyfriend or girlfriend was going to move to another town for his or her job (it would be up to you to move with him/her)?
h

Probably depends on what the town was like.

WishingWell said:

Depends on the town. I'd love to live in NY City or a small college town.

Would it be a deal breaker if your boyfriend or girlfriend had opposite political views?

DenverDave said:
WishingWell said:

Would it be a deal breaker if your boyfriend or girlfriend had opposite political views?

Depends on how they went about expressing them and their willingness to listen to or at least tolerate my disagreement with them. There are a couple of ideologies that I would have a hard time tolerating though. I definitely couldn't date anyone who's views lined up with the people you see on Tumblr.

DenverDave said:
WishingWell said:

No as long as their not an extremest

would it be a deal breaker if they can not have children by choice IE surgery

No car, no problem, but best to live near bus or railway.

Would it be a deal breaker if your boyfriend or girlfriend told you they were bisexual?

Not a dealbreaker, because it already happened to me. It was no big deal.

If you realized that you could not find a single common interest shared between the two of you, would that be a dealbreaker?

Absolutely, there needs to be at least something common which both likes.

Would it be a deal breaker if he/she wouldn't never want to have children in their lifetime aka being childfree?

Um ..that's me ... Um ....but now having second thoughts

Would it be a deal breaker if they never wanted to get married

Not at all. I hate marriage and all related to it.

Would it be a deal breaker if he/she had a tendency to be offended by everything?

Paraiyar said:
^that would be a dealbreaker beyond doubt.

That might be the ultimate deal breaker too.

Would it be a deal breaker if the other person was very politically correct? (Come to think of it maybe this question is exactly the same as the one that was asked if he/she had a tendency to be offended by everything?)

Yes that would be a dealbreaker. I tend to be far from it and i'm censoring myself enough as it is.

Would it be a dealbreaker for you if he/she wasn't offended by anything?

If there were MANY things he was offended by, beyond what I would call normal, that would be a deal breaker.

If he/she were never on time, would that be a deal breaker?

WishingWell said:
If he/she were never on time, would that be a deal breaker?

For me it would and I have to blame the military service for this. There is a saying that I learned to adjust to and I adjusted to it so well that I live my life this way now. They used to tell us to 'hurry up and wait.' In other words hurry up and get to where you got to be and be ready for your next assignment.

I learned this the hard way. One day I had to be at the captain's quarters at 7:00 a.m. so he could give me some orders. Well, I got there at 7 am sharp and I knocked on the door."GET IN HERE!," I heard him say. I walked in wondering what I did wrong. "YOU'RE LATE!" I apologized to him and the only thing that I may of had in my defense was that maybe my watch was off. "WHEN I SAY 7 AM YOU GET HERE FIFTEEN MINUTES EARLY!" And that was my first and only lesson of hurry up and wait.

Would it be a dealbreaker if he/she did not like your favorite sports teams?

I'm not much of a team sport follower so no,not at all.

Would it be a dealbreaker if he/she spent a lot of free time playing an instrument?

Latest posts

Back