Deal Breakers

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
murmi97 said:
Also someone unabashedly spoiled - I couldn't take living with that kind of mindset.

Ugh. The stories I could share :club:

JustSomeGal said:
I wonder if it is too late for me to make the consumption of Kraft Dinner a deal breaker...My hubby seems to not want to try real food...

Huh.. why not?

ladyforsaken said:
JustSomeGal said:
I wonder if it is too late for me to make the consumption of Kraft Dinner a deal breaker...My hubby seems to not want to try real food...

Huh.. why not?

Actually my father is like that, to some extent. My grandma was not a good cook so having something not home made was a treat. He grew up preferring crap to good home-cooked food. How he could prefer a nasty bought apple pie with only a squiggle of horrid apple puree, to a delicious home made one with chunks of real apple? But he did..

jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:
JustSomeGal said:

Huh.. why not?

Actually my father is like that, to some extent. My grandma was not a good cook so having something not home made was a treat. He grew up preferring crap to good home-cooked food. How he could prefer a nasty bought apple pie with only a squiggle of horrid apple puree, to a delicious home made one with chunks of real apple? But he did..

Oh wow. I'd think that they would get better with cooking over time? :\

ladyforsaken said:
jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:
JustSomeGal said:

Huh.. why not?

Oh wow. I'd think that they would get better with cooking over time? :\

My mum was an excellent cook, pastry like a feather, but he still really preferred the bought stuff. Mr Kipling individual apple pies, as I remember.

painter said:
TheRealCallie said:
painter said:
-vegetarian

Why is being a vegetarian a dealbreaker?
smiley_thinking.gif

Vegetarian alert!!!

Well it's not reeeeeally a dealbreaker I am just very silly, but it does make me die a little inside when I'm getting to know a girl and find out she's a vegetarian, and on the flipside makes me want to jump up and high-5 her when I find out she's not.

Dang! There was this person I really liked and I was wondering why they stopped talking to me all of a sudden...

I used to accept pretty much everything when my self esteem was a lot lower. Being hurt over and over again and feeling like I'm wasting my time on people who aren't worth it has made my standards a lot higher. I wont tolerate abusive behaviours (been there, done that, I recognize all the signs), cheating, guys who are shallow, very religious, sexist, homophobic, racist, etc. All these things turns me off right away, I can't deal with it.

Somebody who makes my life harder by being in it.

I've fought for my equilibrium over the years and I'm pretty stable now. I can't be around anybody who threatens that.

Cheating, lying, abuse, likes to fight (I mean, ''when MY opinion is the only RIGHT opinion''), coldness, bad hygiene, doesn't like animals or children.

Batman55 said:
GirlwithCuriousHair said:
Supporting Man Utd

I must be dense.. I really just don't get what this means?

Manchester United, a UK soccer club. Hugely popular all over the world, practically a religion to some. But not to GWCH it appears. :)

Football* :p

Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea... I don't care which one you "support" - a sheepish passion for sport of any kind is irritating to me. Unless you actually play it yourself, then you are excused.

Latest posts

Back