dedicate a song to someone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For J who always makes me smile and his amazing talent

[video=youtube]

I'm not denying I'm frightened as much as you
though I'm barely touching you
I've shivers down my spine
& it feels Divine

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

PLEASE WATCH!!
[video=youtube]

Hey there everyone.. Lemme be honest.. I am not a christian and I dont believe in Jesus Christ [forgive me for that.. hope you dont think i am a racist]..
I know friends who think life isnt worth living.. I know how hard i feels.. I know how much pain you must be suffering coz there was a time in my life i used to wake in the morning thinking i didnt even deserve to live in this world.. I know there are plenty of people on board who must have hurt themselves, cut yourself just to find some temporary source/escape from all the burning in ur heart.. I am not telling you this coz i want to make you feel better.. I am telling you this coz I have sttod in your shoes.. Coz i know what it feels inside.. I know there are people on board who think they are lonely and that no one gives a honeysuckle bout them.. I have gone thru that experience..
I am dedicating these songs to everyone who thinks that the only way out of pain is suicide or hurting urself.. I am dedicating these songs for people who think they have no one for em.. I am dedicating this song just hoping that they understand that they are not alone.. I had do research before i was able to find these songs.. I hope you understand that life as more in store for you and there will always be at least one person in this whole ******* world who thinks of you and cares for your life.. I dedicate these songs for those who think they are swallowed up by the darkness.. I dedicate this song for them to make em realize there is always light, the one problem is that you dont try harder enough to find that key to the better side of life.. Stand stronger people.. LOVE you everyone.. Be happy and enjoy life.. Live in the moment... I know i was not much of a help but believe in urself.. Realize you aren't alone.. Realize that a permanent solution for a temporary problem is the best idea.. *hugs for everyone* :) Be happy and hold on to life...:)

[video=youtube]

dedicated to the memory of my mother. it reminds me of her sweet, gentle nature and surreal beauty. miss you mom.
broken_heart.gif

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube] For a very special Kiss fan... ^.^ bright blessings

To anyone here who can relate...

These times will try hard to define me
And I’ll try to hold my head up high
But I’ve seen despair here from the inside
And it’s got a one track mind

[video=youtube]

dedicated to Gabriel for his question-reply in the games section ;)
[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back