deleted

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your illness, it's not an easy thing to live with.

One thing I'm struck by reading your post is that you don't mention being close to anyone, really. You say you have a lot of friends, supportive parents, a lot of lady friends, etc., but I get the impression there's not a lot of depth in any of that.

lifestream said:
Sorry to hear about your illness, it's not an easy thing to live with.

One thing I'm struck by reading your post is that you don't mention being close to anyone, really. You say you have a lot of friends, supportive parents, a lot of lady friends, etc., but I get the impression there's not a lot of depth in any of that.

Thank you so much for your response, I was afraid no one was going to respond. The thing is, I have some very close relationships with a lot of my guy friends. I was born in Chicago and lived there until I was 8. Some of my closest, brotherly-like relationships I made when I was a kid I still maintain to this day. I make very deep connections with people... the only problem is I haven't made a connection with a woman, and this is what torments me.

I hope people don't read this and think I'm some sort of spoiled, entitled ungrateful brat. I understand there are people in the world who don't know where their next meal is coming from, live in a war zone, etc -- but this is my personal struggle and being an EXTREMELY sensitive human being, it is tough for me. Thanks for reading :)

Latest posts

Back