Deoderant: Do You Use It?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Use A deoderant/Antipersperant product in your daily routine?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • When I see my deoderant stick in front of me I use it...

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
S

SophiaGrace

Do most people use it? Do you use it? If so, why do you use it? If not,why don't you use it?

Can you smell when someone doesnt use it?

Deoderant vs Antipersperant. What's your preference and why?

Spray? Stick? Roll on? What kind of application do you use and why?

I use it everyday... sometimes I reapply! I use Dove fresh scent stick....and it is both an antiperspirant and deodorant. I smell delish! I use it so i don't stink.

I can totally smell BO when someone doesn't use it... many of my staff do not use it... I think its a culture thing...

Danielle said:
I use it everyday... sometimes I reapply! I use Dove fresh scent stick....and it is both an antiperspirant and deodorant. I smell delish! I use it so i don't stink.

I can totally smell BO when someone doesn't use it... many of my staff do not use it... I think its a culture thing...

An american culture thing? o_O

my staff are not originally from America. They are mostly from Nigeria. I have not asked them about why none of them choose to wear deodorant....

i use it, although i know its toxic to me. its also been said that its main ingredient, i believe its titanium, deposits itself permanently in the brain and causes many types of brain disease (alzheimers) being one of them.

i tried a natural one once, but didn't care for the smell. it smelled like 'stinkweed'. i actually like real 'stinkweed' which is a plant that i grew up around in Montana. i lived in Montana for almost half of my life. but i didn't care for 'stinkweed' on my armpits:) lol

so i usually use the poisonous stuff, and usually choose babypowder scent. i am ashamed of myself for it. i should really try to find a healthier one again. preferably made by someone i respect.

csmswhs said:
i use it, although i know its toxic to me. its also been said that its main ingredient, i believe its titanium, deposits itself permanently in the brain and causes many types of brain disease (alzheimers) being one of them.

My mom bought me a natural deoderant after muttering something about aluminum and breast cancer... haha

^_^;

SophiaGrace said:
Do most people use it? Do you use it? If so, why do you use it? If not,why don't you use it?

Can you smell when someone doesnt use it?

Deoderant vs Antipersperant. What's your preference and why?

Spray? Stick? Roll on? What kind of application do you use and why?

I use deoderant. I don't really know much about antipersperant... whatever helps me not to stink. I can definitely tell if someone doesn't use it because they smell. I use a natural roll-on deoderant because I'm allergic to regular deoderant. It causes me to break out in a rash in my arm pits.

SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:

My mom bought me a natural deoderant after muttering something about aluminum and breast cancer... haha

^_^;

aluminum, that's what it was!:) so do you still use it?

csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:

^_^;

studies are apparently inconclusive on the link between aluminum in deoderant and breast cancer.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/AP-Deo

I use the natural one...

The Brand is called Jason (Pure, Natural and Organic)

The particular stick I have is called: Tea Tree Melaleuca

SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:

^_^;

studies are apparently inconclusive on the link between aluminum in deoderant and breast cancer.

I use the natural one...

true, most studies are usually simultaneously conclusive and inconclusive at the same time. depending upon which one you read. some day we might all be thanking the epistomologists (who study knowledge in and of itself). or maybe not? who knows.

but i'd rather take the safe side, not to mention, common sense.. i don't drink cyanide for breakfast, call me a fool, but i fear it might not benefit me as much as tomato juice:):D

csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:

^_^;

I use the natural one...

true, most studies are usually simultaneously conclusive and inconclusive at the same time. depending upon which one you read. some day we might all be thanking the epistomologists (who study knowledge in and of itself). or maybe not? who knows.

but i'd rather take the safe side, not to mention, common sense.. i don't drink cyanide for breakfast, call me a fool, but i fear it might not benefit me as much as tomato juice:):D

mmmm cyanide *pours milk over it in a bowl*

I really hope no one says no... Nothing worse than riding up an elevator with someone with bad B.O.. I use it after every shower, before i go to work, sometimes at lunch and usually after lol.

That shouldn't even be a question. Too many stanky people. OF COURSE I use deodorant. Sometimes antiperspirant if i need longer/better protection. I keep both handy.

i shower two to three times a day.

in the morning.

sometimes before my workout.

after my workout.

i use deodorant every day.

i also floss and scrape my tongue and rinse with good mouthwash.

i have some expensive colognes

hygiene FTW

Noah, you're going to hate me lol. Due to medical conditions, I rarely wear it, and when I do, it's def. not antiperspirant. It just makes me get flare ups of stuff...so I rather just go without. On the plus side of this, I don't really sweat, not even in my car that gets a million degrees hot because I have no AC :p....so no BO smell and no worries about white deodorant marks on my clothes. haha

My armpits naturally smell spicy. Cumin spice to be exact :p

Very pheremonish

I love these kinds of polls. I feel like I voted for something worthwhile.

I'm an Old Spice 'Red Zone' kinda guy, because the tickets are now diamonds.

Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice, and NOT a Lady.

Latest posts

Back