Depression - will I ever get rid of it?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelydoc said:
Personally speaking, I would consider pretty much any woman as long as she is not terribly ugly, and as long as she doesn't have kids from another man.

I will never touch a single mother. So unless that's the case, your complaint that there aren't men out there must be false.

Hm, are you a candidate? :)

migima said:
lonelydoc said:
Personally speaking, I would consider pretty much any woman as long as she is not terribly ugly, and as long as she doesn't have kids from another man.

I will never touch a single mother. So unless that's the case, your complaint that there aren't men out there must be false.

Hm, are you a candidate? :)

Lol. I would say I'm here just to share and discuss ideas. My point is that, in my humble opinion, you would be more attractive than a single mother. That may be unfair for many, and I don't mean that as a slight against single mothers, but that is simply the way I see things, everybody is different.

There is alot of sensitivity at this board about everything. That is ok, there are many lonely women, and lonely men, here.

If I don't come out and say "I want to date an unattractive, fat, poor, single mother" then people consider me the spawn of the devil.

Still, I will be honest in my opinions even if some people don't like them.

lonelydoc said:
If I don't come out and say "I want to date an unattractive, fat, poor, single mother" then people consider me the spawn of the devil.

Still, I will be honest in my opinions even if some people don't like them.

Yes, yes, I agree with you, I also prefer men without children. ;)
But fact that I don't have children doesn't help me very much. :(

And it is ok to be honest, I like it. :)

We are all different, I have years with therapy and maximum doses of Sertraline and Bupropion and i still feelling bad i go from bed to the sofa, i only go out for extremly necesary things and at this time I dont have 9-5 job so i wait my dead at home with my pets.

Latest posts

Back