Did you find this site by googling "I am lonely"?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you find this site by googling "I am lonely"?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No, some other way

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Jeremi

Reaction score
I'm just curious to see how many people actually did this.

For me, it was like the last straw. I got so tired of my loneliness I just typed it furiously into the google search bar. Didn't really expect to find anything useful, but to my surprise, I did ^^

If you found this site some other way, it would be interesting to hear how

no, when i typed "im lonely" didnt get it.
At that time i was listening to AceofBase and typed one verse from their song.. "she leads a lonely life.." and landed here .

i was really bored, and that makes me feel even more lonely, so i had been spending a lot of time just playing random online games, and just anything to entertain myself, when i was bored i googled i am bored, and i found games to play and other random stuff and when i was feeling lonely i typed it in and this site was one of the first results,

the internet and search is wonderful

Yes yes I was, am a victim of Google too. I googled "I am lonely" in a drunken depressive state but it took me to another sight. Too one thread there. I spent over a year there on that sight be for I finely clicked onto a link in that thread that took me to this amazing place.

Yes, I googled "I am lonely" found some other forum and Bluey forced me to join here. MONSTER!!!! LOL

:p

My cat had just died and I was at college and didn't have any friends and everything was falling apart and it was all so terrible, then I found this place one night googling I am so lonely, and I've been doing better and better since

Actually, for me it was link thru the website WebMD. I was looking up information on depression and found a link to related websites and yours happened to be listed. Wallah, there ya go :)

Irishdoll said:
Actually, for me it was link thru the website WebMD. I was looking up information on depression and found a link to related websites and yours happened to be listed. Wallah, there ya go :)

Where is that?

It's WebMD.com, It's a health questions website. I was trying to look up things to check on my husbands idea of what being an alcoholic means and he got really pizzed about it, so I typed in depression and kept cruising until I ended up here :)

Irishdoll said:
It's WebMD.com, It's a health questions website. I was trying to look up things to check on my husbands idea of what being an alcoholic means and he got really pizzed about it, so I typed in depression and kept cruising until I ended up here :)

Just so you know us here at a lonely life are glad you did ;)

Yeah, I used google to find this place. One night when I was feeling sad and isolated I typed "lonely" into google and it lead me here. The rest is history.

Latest posts

Back