Dinner at my place...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
EveWasFramed said:
Please don't. I hate that honeysuckle, lol.

Pffft you're from the South. I thought green beans were like... your staple food.

(hehe)

The only "staple" is the one I will use to staple the serving dish to your chin if you bring that nasty honeysuckle to dinner.

And for tonight...a saucer full of stir fry. :)

dinner3_zpsbf4f68ce.jpg

I kind of like this thread. It's like I'm spying on your dietary habits every night.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
EveWasFramed said:
Badjedidude said:
I'll bring a green bean casserole.

Please don't. I hate that honeysuckle, lol. :p

You obviously haven't tried my family's green bean casserole. Let's just say that nobody who's ever had it, dislike it. :)

LOL, Id try it. Maybe I just haven't had any that was cooked properly. :p

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
You obviously haven't tried my family's green bean casserole. Let's just say that nobody who's ever had it, dislike it

I'll try some! :cool:

I'm mildly upset I didn't get a picture tonight. Seeing what you're eating has now become a part of my nightly ritual. I mean I see you're eating at muse's but camera's work on his food toooooooo

lostatsea said:
I'm mildly upset I didn't get a picture tonight. Seeing what you're eating has now become a part of my nightly ritual. I mean I see you're eating at muse's but camera's work on his food toooooooo

Yeah....Steve and I went to Muse's place for dinner. He wasn't home, so we went hungry. :( lol

No worries...I think salmon quesadillas might be in order for tonight. :D

Latest posts

Back