Distractions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seekingpeace

Reaction score
I spend so much of my time by myself, the only interaction is a quick good morning or hey. Some days this loneliness is unbearable, the only time its not considered unbearable is when I have a good distraction. I do almost anything to not focus on the sadness, I daydream, watch tv, listen to music but because of the constant routine of the same things I'm beginning to run out of distractions now. I feel no joy anymore, I hate myself now, people around me are starting to get pissed with me because of my disposition. I dont know what to do, I dont like myself, cant except people to like me but I cant take the loneliness. Dont bother trying to help, I know this sounds stupid but I just want to vent, I feel trapped in this room day in day out.

seekingpeace said:
Dont bother trying to help, I know this sounds stupid but I just want to vent, I feel trapped in this room day in day out.

OK, I won't try to help. But, here's a hug and a smile anyways...

((((seakingpeace)))) :)

I don't think you're running out of "distractions". I think you should do some brainstorming for new hobbies you can develop. Remember that thread Naleena made about things we can talk about for hours? Well, the more subjects you can talk about for hours, the more you increase your chances of meeting people who'll find you interesting, and... *drum roll* vice versa!

Virtually none of my co-workers give a **** about the things I'm into, but if I could broaden my horizons, maybe I could develop some common ground with some of these people and establish deeper, more interesting relationships. Of course, my primary motivation for wanting to get into photography, for example, isn't to become a more interesting person to other people. Nevertheless, I strongly believe that would be a wonderful side effect.

Latest posts

Back