Do all the Game Threads Annoy Anyone else?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was not made as a thread to bow to my own demands but to see if I was the only one that felt this way.

If many more people had felt the same way then change might be reccomended for the forum as a whole.

However, upon further inspection and posts....I am in the minority.

So its not actually a problem for most people here at all.

You may close the thread if you wish.

I understand how you feel. I used to participate in those threads because I kind of felt left out if I didn't. While I do think it would be handy to be able to filter out certain types of threads, I'm okay with the way things are.

I'm happy to see them. I enjoy participating and seeing what others post.

from my expirience, it's never a good thing to segregate sections too much.
I used to be on a forum that started splitting sections and gave the ability to block anything you wanted, but in reality to only served to weaken the community.
some sections became ghost towns while others started getting overlapping topics because certain people would post things in sections that were already posted in areas that they had blocked.
other sections, like debate forums, began to fade away and die off because it was a place that people would post in when a topic caught there eye. everyone would have something to say at one point in time or another, but it became a place only the die-hards would venture into.
it's not like any of these games are screeming for censorship like other sites I've seen. there isnt any "spot the celebrity wardrobe malfunction" or "rate the girl next door" type games.
so it cant be too hard to skim over them in the new posts search ;p

Sci-Fi said:
So because they don't fit your purpose they shouldn't exist?
She didn't say they shouldnt exist, she simply said they annoyed her.

Col.

i kind of feel sorry for sophia as it seems most respondents didn't get the "lightheartedly-jokingly antagonistic" nature of her post.

the threads annoy her.

she felt like sharing.

no need for ANYONE to step up on a soapbox about it, imo of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back