do u like nicki minaj?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know what I like the most about Nicki Minaj???

The fact that her music is psychologically and intellectually deep...yeah, I can't even find the right words to describe it, because I simply can't...

The lyrics are beautiful. It's like reading philosophy and greek poetry together.

Just like this

I don't go out of my way to listen to her, but I like to bounce around to some pop/dance stuff when I am in the mood and she seems no different than the pop acts when I was younger.

I personally don't get the people who dislike a certain style of music and so go out of their way to HATE the performer, like the way people hate NM, Justin Beiber or Taylor Swift. Why? What does expending energy actively hating an act get you? Just worn out.

Anyway, just my opinion.

I quite like some Nicki songs, not all, but certainly I have a few on my playlist.

I don't know her enough to like her, but I sort of like her music. But then in some of her songs, she sounds like some dodgy rapper or gangster.

I don't know her, so... no? However, I do like some of her music. My favorites by her are Moment for Life, Fly, and Your Love (though with this one, I mostly think the video is awesome). She's got some stuff out there, though, that really stinks. Can you say, "Buns out, weiner... but I gotta keep an eye out for Selener"?

Without resorting to google (because I can't be shagged) who or what is a 'nicki minaj' ?

Actually, thinking about it, I probably don't want to know.

It is probably the name of the bass player from some effeminate boy band discovered on one of those random-prefix 'talent' shows.

Latest posts

Back