Do you do this/experience this?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oceanmist23 said:
"Since this a FORUM for LONELY people and not some random chat room it would be nice if people actually told me straight out if they weren't interested in PMing any more"

That's why I actually react. If I had met all these people in a chat room, emailed them for a while and they stopped, I wouldn't have cared much.

On this forum I had at least hoped people would have the courtesy to send me a goodbye PM or a "I'm taking some time off PMing people" PM.

I feel you there.

In my own case, I sometimes can get pretty silent, but usually this is either because I feel ignored or avoided, or because I'm depressed (in which case, I usually try to be polite and tell people that I'll be silent for a little bit).

Yes... lonely people...

PM responsibly! lol

i've actually been trying to make myself not care if I get messages from anyone or not...(speaking of emails, i never get pm's....**** you Zak;) ) hehe
But... not caring doesnt work :p

(unless you just don't care about anyone)

(...or unless you're New Age ;))

*Hugs delayed_relapse New Age style* .... lol nah that's awful....
*Hugs delayed_relapse like I'd hug a friend at the airport* .... ahh...much better :D

ya sometimes you're not sure what to talk about, and run out of things to say. Ussally i juast say what i've been doing the last couple days and how much i need a job and then sometimes pictures of cute kitties. So sometimes talking to me can get pretty predictable, but i don't really mind when someone elses pms are like that. I don't now it's just nice telling someone about your day, and knowing that someone is thinking of you, and wondering how your day is going.

Lonesome Crow said:
I'd understand if a person got busy or decided there's more to life than the net.
I belive that's one of the reason for this site...is to help us live or cope in the real world.
I do understand that we can make friends on here. But I feel happier knowing a friend
a person I knew/know is happily living thier lives in the real world.

thanx for understanding 'my situation' lonesome crow ;p

bet you know what the heck i was pertaining to...

Latest posts

Back